Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by tzsm98 View Post
see http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...is#post1049131

for previous incarnation of whois info ~11 july
OMIGOD stop yelling!!
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
If its not Meego device I will go for HP touchpad next week :P
Awesome!
Let me know the date so I can start preparing for your farewell party!
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ysss For This Useful Post:
Well, that's kinda lame--all the hilarious posts/replies about monster-p**** were deleted. Did somebody complain or something? Even the original note pointing out that whoistabco.com shared a PO BOX with that domain name. Seriously? Also makes me wonder what other communication has been quietly deleted forum-wide without notice.
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Last edited by danramos; 2011-08-14 at 08:17.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to danramos For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by danramos View Post
Well, that's kinda lame--all the hilarious posts/replies about monster-p**** were deleted. Did somebody complain or something? Even the original note pointing out that whoistabco.com shared a PO BOX with that domain name. Seriously? Also makes me wonder what other communication has been quietly deleted forum-wide without notice.
I would have been reported by abill, just mention pen0r and he goes into a frenzy.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vi_ For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by vi_ View Post
I would have been reported by abill, just mention pen0r and he goes into a frenzy.
What bothers me is not even getting so much as a note about it... which makes me wonder what else gets quietly deleted. This doesn't bode well. Just saying.

The Following User Says Thank You to danramos For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,137 | Thanked: 402 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Catalunya
Originally Posted by danramos View Post
What bothers me is not even getting so much as a note about it... which makes me wonder what else gets quietly deleted. This doesn't bode well. Just saying.
It already happened to me once. I don't remember the thread or the message, but I do remember that it was not warranted (not that I think that it was warranted in this thread).
Like every other forum, this one is run arbitrarily (as is the right of the forum owner, btw, so I'm not complaining, when you enter a forum, any forum, you should know that).
If you want real and useful discussion to take place you should use mailing lists instead[*]. No forum administrator can delete messages from your mail account, and it's much more difficult for the same administrator to delete the same messages from third party archives.
[*] I would have said usenet, but sadly that's practically dead nowadays.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to luca For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
It's me. I delete some random posts from time to time. So please behave!

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Maybe we've gotten too close to whom TabCo actually is...

Could it be that.... we are TabCo?!?!?!
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

The Following User Says Thank You to ysss For This Useful Post:
Some pictures from http://nokiagadgets.com/2011/08/14/r...tabcos-tablet/

Dunno if they are real, not that they offer anything exactly new.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tissot For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Do we think that nokia is behind tabco?

Tags
fusion garage, grid 10, internet tablet, move along, nothing to see, tabco, tablet talk, whoistabco