Active Topics

Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Yappari 0.0.34:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6fkwn5
http://uppit.com/ycuv4yjkqsa2/yappari_0.0.34_armel.deb

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Hi Scorpius, thanks for update. One question, what did you mean when you said about that yappari follows Maemo theme? I haven't seen any changes...

Originally Posted by murik View Post
Hi Scorpius, thanks for update. One question, what did you mean when you said about that yappari follows Maemo theme? I haven't seen any changes...
You won't see changes if you use the default Maemo theme, but if you change your theme (select Digital Nature for example) you'll see the colors change.

First of all thanks for the great app Scorpios. I'm not sure if someone has requested it before or not, but is there a way to implement a throttling feature for (sending) messages? And disabling the ability to send empty lines?

Here is what happened:

1. I was chatting with a friend through Yappari
2. Somehow Yappari crashed (phone became unresponsive)
3. After my phone got responsive again, I received a SMS of my friend telling me that she blocked me on Whatsapp
4. It turned out my Yappari got stuck on the send button and mass spammed empty messages to her, causing both my and her phone to become unresponsive

I just noticed that you released v0.0.34. If this feature happens to be implemented already in this new version, just ignore my post. If you are interested in my log file I will send it to your email, just let me know

thank you once again. it will be nice if you add black list in next release

Originally Posted by newmaem View Post
First of all thanks for the great app Scorpios. I'm not sure if someone has requested it before or not, but is there a way to implement a throttling feature for (sending) messages? And disabling the ability to send empty lines?

Here is what happened:

1. I was chatting with a friend through Yappari
2. Somehow Yappari crashed (phone became unresponsive)
3. After my phone got responsive again, I received a SMS of my friend telling me that she blocked me on Whatsapp
4. It turned out my Yappari got stuck on the send button and mass spammed empty messages to her, causing both my and her phone to become unresponsive

I just noticed that you released v0.0.34. If this feature happens to be implemented already in this new version, just ignore my post. If you are interested in my log file I will send it to your email, just let me know
Sending empty lines is a Qt bug fixed in CSSU. Install CSSU and you'll be fine.

The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Thanks Scorpius so much, i started using yappari from 2 days and it's awesome. O only have one question, I'd like to know how i can who from my contacts are online.

Just updated to v. 0.0.34. Perfect so far. I'm just curious; what's the complete changelog for this version?

And, ever considered adding speech bubbles?

Originally Posted by mayouy View Post
Thanks Scorpius so much, i started using yappari from 2 days and it's awesome. O only have one question, I'd like to know how i can who from my contacts are online.
WhatsApp doesn't work like that.

Your contacts are never online except when they are actively typing a message. Otherwise WhatsApp is running in the background.

So go ahead and message everybody!

The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by kkyallo View Post
Just updated to v. 0.0.34. Perfect so far. I'm just curious; what's the complete changelog for this version?

And, ever considered adding speech bubbles?
There's a "What's New" window every time you upgrade your Yappari, didn't you read it?

Also, no bubbles. The idea is that Yappari looks as closer as the Conversation (SMS) application as possible.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp