Closed Thread
Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by zenecho View Post
business as usual?
I'm sorry to tell you, but this is not the way to do the business

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by clovis86 View Post
unfortunately for you, I think it will be something like this
that was not the deal. I have already 3 phones myself. two that are fully active and in use, and one as backup if one of them fails. So what am I gonna do with another one? Again, if Jolla would for once be fair, they can offer this, but those who do not wish to accept this (like me) to issue a refund.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by prometheus View Post
that was not the deal. I have already 3 phones myself. two that are fully active and in use, and one as backup if one of them fails. So what am I gonna do with another one? Again, if Jolla would for once be fair, they can offer this, but those who do not wish to accept this (like me) to issue a refund.
What IF your backup got stolen?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Originally Posted by NokiaFanatic View Post
Looks like Intex will be launching a new Sailfish phone for MWC late this February. I hope they won't be holding off on refunds until then so they can use that event to offer some sort of swap deal.
So the exciting news - "soon" - is going to be the end of February, and so no tablets before March then

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
So the exciting news - "soon" - is going to be the end of February, and so no tablets before March then
Not sure, that would be unfortunate. the surprise might be that the surprise never appear at all for all I know.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Wouldnt hardly be a surprice if nothing is offered whatsoever.
Biggest surprices comes unexpected

I dont know, I'm constantly surprised that Jolla can get away with all this

Posts: 1,986 | Thanked: 7,698 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Dayton, Ohio
I dont know, I'm constantly surprised that Jolla can get away with all this
? I don't understand why you're surprised. Jolla reached for the stars: they grabbed Meego out of the rubble of the Nokia collapse, fashioned a new, user-friendly, mostly open mobile OS, and aimed for nothing less than unseating Android (at least in the BRICS markets).

It's no surprise that there are lots of folks rooting for them. It's also no surprise that they hit a ceiling and flamed out; right now, Google is still at the height of its power, and while Sailfish does have a number of advantages over Android, there's really no economic reason to choose Sailfish over Android.

In any case, Jolla probably aimed just a bit too high, and I think any knowledgable observer can see this. You can't say that Jolla didn't try (and try hard) to make the tablet succeed.

Originally Posted by Copernicus View Post
? I don't understand why you're surprised.
sorry it was meant as a light hearted joke

Posts: 1,986 | Thanked: 7,698 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Dayton, Ohio
sorry it was meant as a light hearted joke
Been a while since there have been any really light hearts in this thread. Every post seems to be bitter in one way or another...

Closed Thread

Tags
moral hazard, paypal refund