Active Topics

Notices

Problem with Nippon Safes Inc.

Tried the dos and Amiga versions and I think there is an error - you pick up the plastic and remote control at the beginning but they do not show in your inventory

Anyone else expereinced this?

yeah, i have lsl1sci, lsl2, lsl5, and lsl6 working. i haven't had a chance to test them heavily, but they boot at least. not sure if it matters, but i named the directories as i listed them above. had trouble with lsl3 missing a resource file however.

7th guest was working with the last release (1.1.1).

Yeah got 7th Guest and the others working - had to fiddle with the sound settings on 7th Guest though for it to run

Anyone had the problems with Nippon Safes Inc? Items you pick up do not appear in your inventory to be used.

Can someone please tell me how to add a a game? I have installed ScummVM. I have the retail contents of The Dig, which I transferred into the tmp file on the Nokia. But I cannot locate the contents on ScummVM. Do I need to convert the game in any way to make Scumm recognise it? Thanks.

Defo no need to convert it.

I have a folder listed Scumm Games and in this folder other folders for the individual games - ensure all the contents are unzipped into one of these.

When you select add game - locate your folder ( you need to double tap the folder names on the screen )

Pnce you get to the folder for The Dig - usually just selecting ' Choose ' will install the game for you. However from experience I know this does not work with The Dig.

You need to double tap the folder and you should see two highlighted words - Dig/ and Support/

just highlight Dig/ and now select Choose

Should work

Mucho thanks - problem is I can't seem to go "up" when choosing folders from Scumm. I get a list of folders, bin, temp, etc that I don't know if they actually exist on my Nokia - does that make sense?

Have you put the contents of The Dig in it's own individual folder?

Yes, into the "tmp" folder when plugged in under mass storage mode. Do I copy the CD contents or the contents of the installed game?

It's not an ISO image is it?

My The Dig folder is 631mb in size.

I just named a folder Scumm Games in the root directory