Notices

Check the changelog and quit cluttering.

http://maemo.org/packages/view/tweego/

I get the exact same error too. segmentation error!
This is not so cool, because every other Twitter-client on N900 is terrible...

Please help, would have been nice to get this app running!

Well, I still haven't find the cause of this problem but I think that you guys that are having this problem can help me.

Run this command:

Code:
dpkg -l > MyDocs/list
and send me the file "list".

This list contains all the packages that you have installed in your device. I'll try to install the differences between your installed packages and mine and see if I get this error.

You can send it to this email.

edit: Please put "TweeGo Seg Fault" for the subject that will be easier for me to filter the emails

Download it at Maemo Garage or at extras-devel

Posts: 54 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bulacan, Philippines
Why can't I install this? I'm on PR 1.3 and I can't install it because of this libqoauth. And when i try to install the libeqoauth 1.5, it gives off a message something like "package unsuitable for install"

Help!!!

If I can't install this, might as well stick with Khweeteur.

Help please! Here's the story: I tried installing directly through the APP Manager and it says that I lack a package "libqoauth". I can't install the file through xterm. It only says package not found. So I resort to another alternative, which is finding the libqoauth. And then when I try to install it, it says "incompatible installer". What am I supposed to do? I want to install this on top of Khweeteur

Need help here...
I've authorized this with PIN number on my N900

But whenever i try to login the app crashes and closes..

How do i fix this?

Originally Posted by Pressure View Post
Help please! Here's the story: I tried installing directly through the APP Manager and it says that I lack a package "libqoauth". I can't install the file through xterm. It only says package not found. So I resort to another alternative, which is finding the libqoauth. And then when I try to install it, it says "incompatible installer". What am I supposed to do? I want to install this on top of Khweeteur
In order to install TweeGo and libqoauth you need to have extras-devel on your repository list, if you download TweeGo it should download and install libqoauth as well.

Try this command in the terminal and see if it works :

Code:
root
apt-get update
dpkg --configure -a
Originally Posted by deny_winarto View Post
Need help here...
I've authorized this with PIN number on my N900

But whenever i try to login the app crashes and closes..

How do i fix this?
Do you have any tweet on your account? If you don't, try tweet something from the website and try login with TweeGo. If you do have tweets, please send me your packages list as I said from my previous post. It will help me find this nasty bug

The Following User Says Thank You to mikhail_ramalho For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mikhail_ramalho View Post
In order to install TweeGo and libqoauth you need to have extras-devel on your repository list, if you download TweeGo it should download and install libqoauth as well.

Try this command in the terminal and see if it works :

Code:
root
apt-get update
dpkg --configure -a

Do you have any tweet on your account? If you don't, try tweet something from the website and try login with TweeGo. If you do have tweets, please send me your packages list as I said from my previous post. It will help me find this nasty bug
Thanks alot, it works now after i tweet, i used a new account that has no tweet on it.
So apparently it crashes only if there's no tweet?
btw is there anyway to make this into some sort of widget notification? Y'know just like pushmail?

Hello guys!

Just released a new version with a smoother list on timeline screen

And thank you everyone who sent me their packages lists, I'm looking for that nasty bug already.

Tags
tweego, twitter