Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 270 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by dar3d3vil View Post
gr8 app...but one problem, the new version 1.1-5 does not start...
D'oh. I usually check the relevant threads befor I update to avoid these surprises =P

Oh look, I got the 1.1-6 already.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mandibela For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
This application is getting better everyday. Thanks!

itīs working again, thanks a lot!!!

Any idea why the option to select swappiness as now appeared in the drop down menu as I don't really want it there as it's hardly an option I want to use regular. As once I have set the settings I usually tend to ignore it?

Can we remove it easily from the drop down menu?

The Following User Says Thank You to droitwichgas For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Originally Posted by droitwichgas View Post
Any idea why the option to select swappiness as now appeared in the drop down menu as I don't really want it there as it's hardly an option I want to use regular. As once I have set the settings I usually tend to ignore it?

Can we remove it easily from the drop down menu?
http://wiki.maemo.org/Swappolube#Drop_down_menu

Thanks for the link but it seems the button in my drop down box as disappeared just as fast as it arrived!

Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Thanks for the link but it seems the button in my drop down box as disappeared just as fast as it arrived!
I'm having really trouble following you..

Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
I'm having really trouble following you..
Sorry for any confusion caused however after downloading the latest update today the swappolube button appeared in my power key drop down box, having never appeared there before.

However after my phone "frooze" whilst using modest and so requiring a reboot the button promply disappeared again!

I have no idea whether the modest freezing problem/swappolube update where connected but all seems OK with th phone at present.

Sorry for any confusion caused however after downloading the latest update today the swappolube button appeared in my power key drop down box, having never appeared there before.

However after my phone "frooze" whilst using modest and so requiring a reboot the button promply disappeared again!

I have no idea whether the modest freezing problem/swappolube update where connected but all seems OK with th phone at present.
Looks like I was having a bad day yesterday and I now realise I was getting my Power key drop down box mised up with the normal drop down box. As such the swappolube button wasn't appearing/disappearing just appearing on the Powerkey button. I have now removed it via the app per your link.

However it seems its not only me surprised by it's appearance as MohammedAG & Lara Croft have been discussing it on the CSSU IRC, the latter being as confused by it as I have been!!

Posts: 13 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Stip , Macedonia
I've just installed the app , works as charm. Great work. Thanks a lot

Tags
bada lubes, bada rox, swappiness, tuning