Posts: 181 | Thanked: 106 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Bahrain
Originally Posted by mariam View Post
my messages are not send
delete wazapp from accounts, and re-register

Originally Posted by Alee View Post
delete wazapp from accounts, and re-register
didn't work

Posts: 198 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Dubrovnik, Croatia
tried 0309, but can't be opened... removed previous, deleted /wazapp folder manually, been rebooting, but still nothing... here's the console output upon starting it from the command line:

not keen on removing wazapp account - went back on 0109 .deb...

any idea?

[tw] @kegnatz

Last edited by Zelig; 2012-09-03 at 21:56.

Posts: 181 | Thanked: 106 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Bahrain
Originally Posted by mariam View Post
didn't work
try removing everything..your account, your db file and uninstall wazapp..
install the latest version again and it will ask you to register, do it and i hope its done.

thats how it worked for me some days ago.

Posts: 26 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by hharju View Post
I reckon I'll take a risk and install the latest on top of this and hope for the best.
Shouldn't have. The stability and startup problems returned. So... back to square one. This was probably not the easiest or the most elegant way of doing it (to use a Finnish saying: "Perse edellä puuhun" ~ "Up the tree with your arse end first")
old version, registration, reboot -> doesn't open -> 29082012, reboot -> seems to be mostly working -> 30082012, reboot -> seems to work even better -> 01092012, reboot -> same as the one before -> 03092012, reboot -> startup problems returned (it occasionally opens the app so that it shows the last screenshot before the app "opened", app icons that were visible for example, as the app window)

So after all the trouble I've settled for the 01092012 version for now. I'll just have to remember not to quit the app through the option button, since that seemed to be a que for trouble. I'll probably be back here complaining when this version gives me trouble.

Huge thanks to everybody who helped me out and to CepiPerez for these awsome versions (even if I didn't get the latest version to work - anyway these have fixed many of the things the lack of which annoyed me with the old version)

Originally Posted by Alee View Post
try removing everything..your account, your db file and uninstall wazapp..
install the latest version again and it will ask you to register, do it and i hope its done.

thats how it worked for me some days ago.
didnt work too ((

i fixed it
i ve changed the lang. back to eng. and it works ...
but i found another problem
when i tried to sync. contact each time i select a one it scroll up to the first contact then i have to scroll down again

Posts: 47 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Cosmin! View Post
Download BlueStacks from www.bluestacks.com, install whatsapp there, send a verification code using your phone number and use the code received on your wazapp application on your phone.

This will work for sure
Regards.
It appears there isn't a Linux version of BlueStacks and the Windows version doesn't work with wine. Is there a similar application as BlueStacks that runs on Linux (either natively or with wine)?

Posts: 47 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by jtts View Post
It appears there isn't a Linux version of BlueStacks and the Windows version doesn't work with wine. Is there a similar application as BlueStacks that runs on Linux (either natively or with wine)?
I managed to get wazapp working with a previous registeration code I found from my messages . Though I don't anymore need BlueStacks at the moment, it would be great to know if such a program existed in case I run into problems in the future.

Originally Posted by jtts View Post
I managed to get wazapp working with a previous registeration code I found from my messages . Though I don't anymore need BlueStacks at the moment, it would be great to know if such a program existed in case I run into problems in the future.
i noticed that too
when i tried to register again it gave me the same code before

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp