Active Topics

Posts: 560 | Thanked: 423 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Switzerland
Thanks, I will correct the error in the help file.

Having a look on your record, I would also suggest to lower the scaling.
I realize that the default values might be on the upper limits.
CacheMe 4 the N9, a geocaching client / MiniBible, a bible viewer / TheWord brings daily bible verses onto your phone / BatteryGraph to monitor the battery drainage / doublepress2unlock to unlock your phone with a double press onto the power button / GPRS Data Usage to monitor your GPRS data usage /
and more...

On N900 check out this: SleepAnalyser to analyse your sleep movements / PasswordMaker a for a password generator

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to caco3 For This Useful Post:
I am getting error "Unable to install SleepAnalyser Application packages missing" libqt4-core(>=4.7.0-git20100909-........)

I haven't upgraded to PR1.3 So I trying to get from Distribution:fremantle-1.2

Please help.

The package is built automatically for PR1.3. There is no way of building it for older Qt versions.
If you are experienced in the terminal, you could install it manually, just extract the deb file into the root directory. It should work.

How ever I suggest you to upgrade to PR1.3. You will have problems like this with many other programs!
CacheMe 4 the N9, a geocaching client / MiniBible, a bible viewer / TheWord brings daily bible verses onto your phone / BatteryGraph to monitor the battery drainage / doublepress2unlock to unlock your phone with a double press onto the power button / GPRS Data Usage to monitor your GPRS data usage /
and more...

On N900 check out this: SleepAnalyser to analyse your sleep movements / PasswordMaker a for a password generator

The Following User Says Thank You to caco3 For This Useful Post:
Hi all

I believe we now have a good stable version.
I would like to move it to testing end of this month, so if you are working on a translation, please make sure that I get it until then!
and more...

The Following User Says Thank You to caco3 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 28 | Thanked: 109 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Normandy, France
Hi caco3,

Just a little post to thank you for making the changelog more readable.

That's all I had to say.

N-Mi.

The Following User Says Thank You to n-mi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 54 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
Hi!

I have to say, thanks again for this great application I use it everyday !
The alternative alarm setting is great with mpc who tells mpd to play radio morning-news really loud.

If there was a feature that I miss though, it would be to save presets for different locations.
Sure, its easy enough to remember yellow value 20 at location A and 10 at location B. - Blue 40 loc. A and 15 loc. B.

I don't know if this feature fits within sleepanalysers roadmap, but I guess it would be easy to do(? Im not asking for a GPS function.. yet ) and would be beneficial for me.

When can I show my appreciation by giving a piece of my "cake" through Flattr to you & sleepanalyser ?

As your attorney, I advise you to take those USB flashdrive of yours, that you never use anyway and your fellow mans epoxy, glue the sticks in a some nice public environment and point them out on DD.

A feature request:
For a nap use, some way to quickly choose 0.5h, 1h, 1.5h, 2h length till the alarm. Maybe couple of predefined shortcut buttons on the start screen. [1 h] [1.5 h]

@all:
I just moved the experimental version into the testing tree.
There are no changes since the last version.
Please test it and vote for it in http://maemo.org/packages/package_in...alyser/2.1-21/

Thank you very much.

@danielpublic: Presets might be a useful function indeed. I myself did not like the fact of changing parameters every time I sleep on another place.

@zimon: That might be useful as well. Will see how we can add it.
A risk I see in general is to overload the menus, an then new users get overwhelmed by all the options.
and more...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caco3 For This Useful Post:
Hi all

The latest experimental version just fixes some minor errors.

Please continue to test and vote for the testing version: http://maemo.org/packages/package_in...alyser/2.1-21/

Thank you very much
and more...

Hi all

Thanks for all those who voted SleepAnalyser into stable!
Some people reported me errors where SleepAnalyser crashes when it should set the alarm. i think I now traced this bug back into the Maemo python alarm API. Its seems to randomly but seldom fail to register the alarm event. With the latest update I hope to have made the alarm registering less error prone.
and more...