Posts: 283 | Thanked: 336 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by Brock View Post
2-3 month after announcment without any delay is fast
yeah maybe in terms of nokia.

Posts: 490 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Hannover-Germany-EU-Earth
but what i still dont get regarding the ui in the teaser (and i if watched every single frame of the meun ), in one scene he is swyping from the left bezel to the middle of the screen and he gets the menu and in another scene he gets a grid view of open apps (or is it the list of opened pages in the browser?)

Posts: 724 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Cambridge, UK
Someone just posted this in #meego:

http://technomoblion.com/2011/06/05/...nnection-2011/

I'm somewhat skeptical it'll be announced at that event, but still .. More fuel for your fires

Posts: 490 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Hannover-Germany-EU-Earth
Originally Posted by tswindell View Post
Someone just posted this in #meego:

http://technomoblion.com/2011/06/05/...nnection-2011/

I'm somewhat skeptical it'll be announced at that event, but still .. More fuel for your fires
in the interview at D9 he showed the device for a few seconds and said that they will show more "soon", and if you take a look at the description of the event it looks like they will announce a few devices, and i think, that the first windows phone will be announced at nokia world in october (to get it in the stores before christmas), so i bet that the meego device will be presented at the NokiaConnection

The Following User Says Thank You to Brock For This Useful Post:
Posts: 724 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Cambridge, UK
With absolutely no Maemo.org or MeeGo.com presence? It'd be nice if we were invited to this event. Seems a bit weird them announcing a device outside of the context of which it was founded.

back to the blue squares...

take a look at this:

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Brock For This Useful Post:
Posts: 304 | Thanked: 233 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ São Paulo, SP, Brasil
Originally Posted by Brock View Post
back to the blue squares...
Ah, great to be back at the actual topic of the thread.

One of the windows is obviously showing a Facebook wall. Is there some kind of Facebook webpage that looks likw that, with that blue border above?...

Originally Posted by nwerneck View Post

One of the windows is obviously showing a Facebook wall. Is there some kind of Facebook webpage that looks likw that, with that blue border above?...
yeah. thats m.facebook.com

Edit: Looked closer and it isnt either facebook mobile of touch sites but looks very similar to facebook mobile.

notice 2 of the others on the bottom row have differing address bar type things on them aswell.

Last edited by HWKB; 2011-06-05 at 21:09.

Originally Posted by nwerneck View Post

my guess is that this page could be the messages app. if you mean the app on the mid right. thats the one he is oping in that moment...

i will upload some more frame by frame pics from the teaser regarding the ui soon...

The Following User Says Thank You to Brock For This Useful Post:
Future Ion user here (and former lurker). Sorry, didnt quite fully get those last posts on how app switching works.

According to the drawing made by K123, will we be able to see 2 apps at the same time on landscape view? Can this be clarified a bit?

Tags
duke nukem4eva, epic!, harmattan, n-950, nokia diamond, non-believers, rm680, wasteland