Posts: 4,118 | Thanked: 8,901 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Ruhrgebiet, Germany
So about "same" experience as I had. Strange behaviour with default settings after installation of kernel-power-settings, but self curing one.
I could not reproduce it.

The Following User Says Thank You to peterleinchen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 238 | Thanked: 131 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Bulgaria
Hi Pali and others developers,maybe this is off topic but i want to ask something,is there no way to make rootfs more than 50 or 80mb(available for applications) for example 400mb because although i have 6.58gb for applications,always take into consideration how to left from rootfs after installed every application.It is true that through this forum there are many info how to free some space from rootfs but if is possible to created 400 or 300mb(available for applications) rootfs this will be great,by the way thanks for kp-50
regards

Posts: 119 | Thanked: 103 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Poland, Częstochowa
Originally Posted by disappear View Post
Hi Pali and others developers,maybe this is off topic but i want to ask something,is there no way to make rootfs more than 50 or 80mb(available for applications) for example 400mb because although i have 6.58gb for applications,always take into consideration how to left from rootfs after installed every application.It is true that through this forum there are many info how to free some space from rootfs but if is possible to created 400 or 300mb(available for applications) rootfs this will be great,by the way thanks for kp-50
regards
AFAIK rootfs is part of other chip (cortex a8 chip?) than n900 flash memory chip so I don't think it's possible to repartition it (sounds like making RAID in mobile phone :> ) apps are installed on "home" partition which has 2gb, and it CAN be repartotioned if you want more.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pawelstryju For This Useful Post:
If KP devs would be able of doing such miracles, I would ask them to "create" more RAM first. And then, bring them a sheep as a sacrifice Although, thinking about it, ramzswap is something like that, yet a little flawed.

Maybe we need another sheep?

-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
Originally Posted by Estel View Post
If KP devs would be able of doing such miracles, I would ask them to "create" more RAM first. And then, bring them a sheep as a sacrifice Although, thinking about it, ramzswap is something like that, yet a little flawed.

Maybe we need another sheep?

Thumb2 coming!!

Start the sacrifice

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ivgalvez For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,163 | Thanked: 1,873 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ The Netherlands
Enough votes, KP50 can be pushed to extras

The Following User Says Thank You to mr_pingu For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 1,292 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tartus.Syria
Enough votes, KP50 can be pushed to extras
i agree all working fine with me on KP50 even fcam drivers
https://www.facebook.com/ZoRk7

The Following User Says Thank You to sifo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 238 | Thanked: 131 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Bulgaria
Originally Posted by pawelstryju
AFAIK rootfs is part of other chip (cortex a8 chip?) than n900 flash memory chip so I don't think it's possible to repartition it (sounds like making RAID in mobile phone :> ) apps are installed on "home" partition which has 2gb, and it CAN be repartotioned if you want more
Thanks for for explanation
Originally Posted by Estel
estel i want to tell you something,i think although we live in XXI century the miracles continue to occur.About sheeps and sacrifice,maybe the only difference between estel and sheeps is a more legs on the sheeps,nothing else.Nothig personal just my opinion
regards

The Following User Says Thank You to disappear For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 1,292 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tartus.Syria
@disappear
maybe the only difference between estel and sheeps is a more legs on the sheeps,nothing else.Nothig personal just my opinion
regards
don't you think this is a wrong thing to say ? for Estel ??!! man you need to show some respect at least

./sifo
https://www.facebook.com/ZoRk7

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sifo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
Relax guys, keep the discussion on the technical issues.

This is the third time I say this today...

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ivgalvez For This Useful Post:

Tags
battery test, i <3 fmg, i <3 pali, igottaboner, kernel, kernel-power, viva fmg, viva pali