Closed Thread
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
@b.cloanta send email and get update now
how long does it take? sent the email some 15 minutes ago, not sure if should ve monitoring spam folder, or it's normal

Posts: 594 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Rhine
Originally Posted by szopin View Post
how long does it take? sent the email some 15 minutes ago, not sure if should ve monitoring spam folder, or it's normal
for me it took about 30-45 min

The Following User Says Thank You to Leinad For This Useful Post:
Took 15min for me

The Following User Says Thank You to Morpog For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Leinad View Post
She?
So, the update is a woman, because 2 weeks ago, she said: "i'll just need 5 more minutes, i'm just around the corner", makes sense
hit the nail on the head right there, in polish uitukka/jolla/pretttmucheverythingthatendswithA is female, let her finish makeup (queue in thousands of sjws telling me men usually need more time to prepare than women and i need to stop oppressing... oh wait, thisbis tmo, wrong board)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to szopin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 951 | Thanked: 2,344 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ UK
I think I will wait and see how it is before updating, I need my phone to be reliable

Seems like quite a few people are getting issues with their apps not starting or not working properly

Last edited by mariusmssj; 2014-10-22 at 18:06.

Posts: 423 | Thanked: 478 times | Joined on Sep 2014 @ Netherlands
But why tomorrow? cvp said it was gonna be Friday

Originally Posted by mariusmssj View Post
I think I will wait and see how it is before updating, I need my phone to be reliable
Mine's been totally freaky last few weeks. Random reboots galore (no led flashing, just blacl screen then jolla logo and if lucky once (i think i found new reason for reboots: bright sunlight, not enough to be sure but 4 times already going onto balcony from inside room caused a reboot loop, either plugging in or battery out helps), if unlucky bootloop). I took my n900 to take picture of iOs+Jolla (greeks with their screwy alphabet spell it Ios, whatevs), one interesting thing: make sure jolla sees the wepsecured network you try to access, half of them are unavailable. Other than that it's been great, but good poiny, might wait with the update until back with pc on hand

Updated without problems.

The browser is much better than before. The browser is smooth, doubletap zoom works reliably, you can open tabs from links without loosing original position in original. And back button remembers the position of previous page (almost; the link is pushed to the bottom of the display, but good enough).

I think I can now stop using Android Firefox.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Manatus For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Manatus View Post

The browser is much better than before. The browser is smooth, doubletap zoom works reliably, you can open tabs from links without loosing original position in original. And back button remembers the position of previous page (almost; the link is pushed to the bottom of the display, but good enough).

pls tell me no more click-link lottery, this is currently the thing that causes irritation the most

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to szopin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 423 | Thanked: 478 times | Joined on Sep 2014 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by Manatus View Post

That's good to hear! I love Webcat but I can't set it as default browser so some links open in Jolla default browser so I still have to use it sometimes and now that it works better per your report I'm happy about that

Closed Thread

Tags
edging, jollasoap, sailfish update