Active Topics

Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by Adethewura View Post
Thanks.

hello scorpius, great job you are doing. pls i had a problem with yappari 0.34 today, i could not connect but when I uninstalled and reinstalled, it worked. however, i can't synchronise as it doesn't move from 0 per cent. I upgraded to 0.36 but the same prob persists.

please help. thanks
And where's the log...

The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
hi scorpius, i'm using yappari 1.0.36 and still can't re-regis my number. i use six digit code from bluestack's whatsapp. and the result is: "Registration failed. Unknown reason.

Here is the log:

Request: https://v.whasapp.net/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Network activated:
dc01de46-5c32-4220-9b60-3ac6834c1a3b

Network activated:
Error: 4
Reply:
Reply:
reg/reg/register/
Registration failed.
reg/reg/sms/

thanks before

Originally Posted by qu@rk View Post
hi scorpius, i'm using yappari 1.0.36 and still can't re-regis my number. i use six digit code from bluestack's whatsapp. and the result is: "Registration failed. Unknown reason.

Here is the log:

Request: https://v.whasapp.net/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Network activated:

Network activated:
Reply:
Reply:
reg/reg/register/
Registration failed.
reg/reg/sms/

thanks before
Error 4 is a Connection Timeout error. Typically your mobile provider is banned from WhatsApp (or your whole country is banned).

Try from a terminal a ping to v.whatsapp.net or sro.whatsapp.net, if it doesn't reply then you can't reach the WhatsApp servers from your phone.

If it does reply then I don't know what can be wrong, maybe registration is down at the moment or something.

EDIT: What do you mean with RE-register your number? WhatsApp bans for that.

Last edited by Scorpius; 2013-07-30 at 05:26.

Yappari 1.0.37 is released and should be in the repositories.

Also as always links in the first post.

* Fixed the typing/stopped typing bug.
* Blocking/Unblocking of contacts.

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Posts: 104 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ United Kingdom
@Scorpius

I have a little request: is there any way to implement a manual verification of connection to the server? e.g. an option in the menu that would check if Yappari is actually connected to the WA server.

As my phone loses connection momentarily, Yappari shows that it is "Logged in", nevertheless, no messages are sent nor received.

Thanks a lot for your hard work.

Originally Posted by mlwane View Post
@Scorpius

I have a little request: is there any way to implement a manual verification of connection to the server? e.g. an option in the menu that would check if Yappari is actually connected to the WA server.

As my phone loses connection momentarily, Yappari shows that it is "Logged in", nevertheless, no messages are sent nor received.

Thanks a lot for your hard work.
The network detection must be modified but what you should do is install the ConnectNow widgets and change connections through that and not the through "Disconnect or Connect" dialog that causes the problem.

EDIT: By the way, like official clients, Yappari pings the server every 5 minutes, but doesn't drop the connection since the servers don't send a reply to the ping, but if the client doesn't ping, it gets disconnected.

Last edited by Scorpius; 2013-07-30 at 16:36.

Posts: 104 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ United Kingdom
The problem is that I never change my connection, my network connection is not very stable and it drops the connection periodically. It's the internet connection that drops, not the connection to the access point, it doesn't even take long I just lose internet connectivity for a couple of seconds.

By the way, other online services are not affected by the drop, i.e. Nokia messaging and jabber account.

I can deal with it by disconnecting and reconnecting manually to check if Yappari is actually logged in as it claims. But If it is not time consuming to implement such a thing I would really appreciate if you would implement it.

Originally Posted by mlwane View Post
The problem is that I never change my connection, my network connection is not very stable and it drops the connection periodically. It's the internet connection that drops, not the connection to the access point, it doesn't even take long I just lose internet connectivity for a couple of seconds.

By the way, other online services are not affected by the drop, i.e. Nokia messaging and jabber account.

I can deal with it by disconnecting and reconnecting manually to check if Yappari is actually logged in as it claims. But If it is not time consuming to implement such a thing I would really appreciate if you would implement it.
I'll see what I can do.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
DON'T MESS WITH YOUR REGISTRATION. WhatsApp already changed the registration again and I'm not sure forhow long this one is gonna work. I couldn't crack the newer registration (for official versions +2.11.xx) so I had to use the registration of 2.10.xx like the Wazapp guys did.But this won't work for long. Next time we won't be able to register again. So please treasure your registration, back up youryappari.conf file and NEVER,NEVERuse the same number you registered in Yappari in any other device. .____________________________@scorpius please put this backuping config file info in first post it will help many before it gets burried in thousands of posts

The Following User Says Thank You to nokiabot For This Useful Post:
Muchas gracias amigo, era lo que le hacia falta para estar completo a mi N900. Saludos desde México.

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp