Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
THanks
it is a perfect version already
nil problem

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
awesome, only problem left is the times are cut off in alarms and world clock views

Posts: 212 | Thanked: 340 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Jordan
Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
Last update for today:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12134784/CSSU/worldclock

I think almos everything is working...
is that a .deb file or what ?

and thanx for your work

@CepiPerez:

What about rename package name to clock-ui (not binary file)? Original Nokia World Clock application (/usr/bin/worldclock) is located in clock-ui debian package.

If your application will be in CSSU it shoud have same debian package name (clock-ui) as in original nokia repositories due to working upgrade.

I see you are using my osso-intl.h. Please update it to new version from https://gitorious.org/community-ssu/...er/osso-intl.h

Posts: 277 | Thanked: 93 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Belgrade
nice work!

Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
Two bugs so far

-Device language selection is not respected, i.e. my n900 is set up to use English as device language and Bulgarian as regional settings. Stock clock shows dates in english (Mon, Tue,...) while replacement shows them in Bulgarian.
-on main screen buttons are missing, only text is there. But they are functional. I am using hydrocarbon theme.

EDIT: (slightly OT) I am pretty sure what causes second bug having im mind your merge requests for osso-calculator on gitorious. And i agree on pali's comment that hardcoding image names and bypassing sapwood engine is not a good idea. I have an idea (which I think is better) - to use somehow QT widget object name for setting underlying Hildon/GTK widget name, for example "pushButton1-HildonWidgetName-fremantle-stylus-button", so "HildonWidgetName" to be a key and the remaining string from objectName ("fremantle-stylus-button") to be passed to GTK paint engine, so sapwood to find correct images/colors. Still waiting MohammadAG to upload/clone QT 4.7.0 on gitorious (while trying to fix 4.7.2 raster bug). Once it is there I will try to implement such workaround which will allow QT apps on Maemo to have native Hildon look and feel.

Last edited by freemangordon; 2011-08-03 at 12:15.

Posts: 1,023 | Thanked: 4,421 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Argentina
Dates are showed using Qt, and the rest is using pali's osso-intl
What should I look? Qt or osso-inlt?

About buttons, let me try hydrocarbon to find the problem

About the merge request, I don't know. It's not my app.
But in my opinion, if the calculator will be replaced, at least it should looks like the original.

Posts: 33 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Finland
I am downloading this now thanks.

Wondering though how about the ability to wakeup even when battery has died or device is shutdown.

At least I have had an alarm go of with the original clock when battery had ended.

Posts: 277 | Thanked: 93 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Belgrade
Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
About the merge request, I don't know. It's not my app.
But in my opinion, if the calculator will be replaced, at least it should looks like the original.
I think that no matter who works, it should be implemented in CSSU (what is the point of CSSU if a critical updates and enhancements are not part of it????)
I see you contributed a great deal of work, so you can influence...

it is not matter who is working, and this is my plea for all involved developers: send a marge request!

thanks and keep up the good work