Notices

Originally Posted by rob_27685 View Post
How do you one bird level 3-5?! Its bugging me now! I've noticed the top piggy rolls to the left before you do anything but thats it!
You need to hit that top wooden plank with 1 bird. then hope that the 2 middle top planks shaped like /\ would push the top sides off and collapse onto the TNT.

Its a hard one to do with 1 bird. You just need luck

Posts: 54 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Cornwall
Managed to do literally just do it, did anyone notice sometimes when you restart the game one of the top stone planks collapses of its own accord? Happened twice to me.

Anyway, can anyone help with 5-12? The one with a train with strawberries etc on board! Its my last to get all completed as 3 starts.

Managed to do literally just do it, did anyone notice sometimes when you restart the game one of the top stone planks collapses of its own accord? Happened twice to me.

Anyway, can anyone help with 5-12? The one with a train with strawberries etc on board! Its my last to get all completed as 3 starts.
This is a tough one, but its easy once you know where to shoot.

1) Bird 1 : First hit the bottom wooden plank to break the bottom plank, and kill the pig with the mousetash

2) Bird 2 : Difficult shot, but you need to aim this bird at the tiny stone rock by the first wheel. You need to break that little stone. It is possible with 1 precise shot. After that the train thing will roll and collapse and kill the pig with the helmet.

3) Bird 3 : Shoot it at the TNT through the wooden planks, and it will blow up, killing all other pigs

Good luck. You should get 70000 or so

Posts: 77 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ England. Midlands
Rob.. there are quite a few levels where only every now and again certain things happen to help you get a high score. Its just about doing it again and again.
You can hit exactly the same spot and get different outcomes

thanks guys! just working my way through the golden egg levels at the moment - is it possible to get this egg - 11- danger above level 8 "coming soon" screen.....drag the screen to the left and egg will be on the right.

yes rob. you can get 13 eggs with all current level packs for the N900.
You'll find out how to get them on you tube. If you need any help just ask.

Can't get onto youtube at work unfortunately, but i found a list of where to find all golden eggs, can you help with egg 8 please? The description i found said it is to be found at the danger above coming soon screen :-S

Can't get onto youtube at work unfortunately, but i found a list of where to find all golden eggs, can you help with egg 8 please? The description i found said it is to be found at the danger above coming soon screen :-S
Just keep dragging the screen across Rob on the danger above level selector (right to left) until you get to level 8 stages. When you are on that page justquickly swipe the screen like there was a level 9 and you will see the golden egg on the right. dont forget to touch it.

Not the best way to explain but i hope it helps

The Following User Says Thank You to Loki79bj For This Useful Post:
Thanks a lot pal, turns out I already had it! The only two I need is the unattainable one and the one for completing 3 starts in danger from above which is a work in progress! Having a spot of bother with golden egg level 10, any tips anyone?

I have 14 golden eggs. The best walkthough for all of them is

http://www.pda-247.com/wordpress/201...n-angry-birds/

Just read all of the comments and you will find them easily.

Still can't one bird 3-5.. driving me nuts.

Just got 58020 on 1-20 though

Tags
bada blows, bada rox