Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted by Vinh View Post
How exactly is a smartphone useful for a goat herder if he/she can't get data coverage?
Ladies and gentlemen, we present to you the Motorola i1 iDEN Android phone. It supports 2.5G data on a network that was shut down years ago, so 19.2K is its max data rate, everyone! Isn't that wonderful?

Last edited by sjgadsby; 2010-06-18 at 23:04.

The Following User Says Thank You to sjgadsby For This Useful Post:
Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Originally Posted by sjgadsby View Post
Ladies and gentlemen, we present to you the Motorola i1 iDEN Android phone. It supports 2.5G data on a network that was shut down years ago, so 19.2K is its max data rate, everyone!
Wow, they even shut down the wiki page! Now THAT is serious obsolesence!

Originally Posted by sjgadsby View Post
Ladies and gentlemen, we present to you the Motorola i1 iDEN Android phone. It supports 2.5G data on a network that was shut down years ago, so 19.2K is its max data rate, everyone! Isn't that wonderful?
"gentlemen" alone is enough, there definitely aren't any women on here

Posts: 609 | Thanked: 243 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Eastern USA
Originally Posted by PradaBrada View Post
"gentlemen" alone is enough, there definitely aren't any women on here
revdkathy?

By the way, has anyone tried the Earthcom(b)er application in the Ovi Store yet? Seems promising.
Also, pin yourself in the map! Maemo Map. Send me a PM (Private Message) if I leave you hanging on a problem (or if you need more help).
Owner of both a N800 and N900; Active community member since Jan 2010. You've been xommified! - My blog.

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Yes, I think the timing of N900 official release in HK and India is pretty poor. It's easy to get the idea of "they're dumping (soon)-discontinued products to unsuspecting public" by looking at the related headlines lately.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!