Active Topics

Notices

thanks, i'll give those a try

Is there a way to copy the full game on to the phone without moving the data to MyDocs?

cool, I edited the maps and data lines and now its working fine. the campaign doesnt work, but the rest of the maps do which is fantastic

Last edited by scomic55; 2010-04-25 at 11:44.

Posts: 23 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Moscow
Hey guys, did anyone except kara_bass manage to enable tap mode? I'm trying tap mode = on, but that doesn't work for me for whatever reason

Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
from a few hours of playing I noticed in fheroes2:

The AI is (much) more stupid than original H2, this makes the game much easier. And sometimes there is only one "row" of enemy when fight againest creatures standing on the map. In original H2 there were at least 3 "rows". The roumer from the traven is funny.
The creatures seems more easily to join you. BTW, the music on the sea is not working.

It's great fun to play H2 again! :-)

is someone going to package this game at some point?

My Blog

yep, the sea music seems a little buggy- it just continues playing the current track. even if it's the enemy's turn music. it's also not listed in the /music/README file so it might have just been left out?

i agree about the ai, one issue that i've run into is the enemy attacking the closest target even when there was a ranged attacker a few steps away (this is in hard mode).

Originally Posted by chenliangchen View Post
from a few hours of playing I noticed in fheroes2:

The AI is (much) more stupid than original H2, this makes the game much easier. And sometimes there is only one "row" of enemy when fight againest creatures standing on the map. In original H2 there were at least 3 "rows". The roumer from the traven is funny.
The creatures seems more easily to join you. BTW, the music on the sea is not working.

It's great fun to play H2 again! :-)

Posts: 1,111 | Thanked: 1,985 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Åbo, Finland
Originally Posted by stobbsc View Post
is someone going to package this game at some point?
What do you mean?

Editing config file is really easy with leafpad that you can find in the repositories.

install leafpad, and then, instead of starting it from the icon, just run xterm and type

leafpad .fheroes2/fheroes2.cfg
Agro ... : [----------] Relic(s) : N95, NGage, Tamyia Wild One

Try Tweed Suit for your hardcore twittering needs
http://twitter.com/mece66
I like my coffee black, like my metal.

I'm not saying it's not easy, but it is easier for 90% of people if it's in a package and we just need to do and install..

My Blog

Originally Posted by stobbsc View Post
I'm not saying it's not easy, but it is easier for 90% of people if it's in a package and we just need to do and install..
Heroes2 is not open source and not free so it's better not upload the full retail version due to the copyright.

thats a very good point. but surely we could package the config files and stuff? Cause I assume most of us own the game, or we are using the free demo which is legal, but then again I'm 100% clued up on legal law and stuff

My Blog

I still don't know why occationally sometimes all the maps can be seen. Quite annoying. No clue why it happens...

Found another bug: Is Necromancy actually working? I don't get any skeletons after battle...

Last edited by chenliangchen; 2010-04-25 at 21:16.

Tags
fheroes2, homm2