Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by flailingmonkey View Post
abill_uk: that is the MeeGo repo, but why did you link to the tools section, instead of the MeeGo packages? The tools section is usually for packages used by developers working in their own setup to develop the stuff that goes into the actual MeeGo repositories...

Still, its definitely coming, and before the MeeGo Handset UX gets released, we're going to see Harmattan, and that is going to have a lot more polish put into it. Good times to be a N900 owner :-)
Because seeing is believing on this forum as people read only what they want to read on here and come up with their own conclusions not being aware of what is really happening in the background.
So i put the link up to the files anyone can download for development on Meego, as i said before the only things people believe on here is solid proof and there it is.

Posts: 311 | Thanked: 110 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Boston, MA
1.3 is not necessary but continued bug fixes, improvements and performance increases are always nice! i will keep my fingers crossed but i'm pretty ok with the current state of the device....

at this point i want the promised paid apps and games on the ovi store and ovi maps with navigation would be nice too but i got sygic so not a big a deal!

Posts: 1,210 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ hamburg,germany
is a condom necessary?????

Nobody likes us but we dont care....

Posts: 1,751 | Thanked: 844 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
Something you lot are not even taking into account here and the reason pr1.3 probably will never happen.
At the incredible rate Meego is going thanks to developers getting involved in all parts of the globe now this means the probability of pr1.3 is fading very fast simply because we will have a complete new os to install MEEGO.
I don't know when exactly but if people just look on google and this forum you will see Meego 1.0 has already been released for development to the next stage of a full blown os version installable for end user which cannot no longer be ignored or disbelieved as it is happening as we talk and fast.

http://repo.meego.com/tools/repos/fedora/12/

Do some homework and your confidence will be instantly boosted for the N900.
Be patient and wait a few weeks.
The proof of that MeeGo exist is not proof of a non showing PR1.3. In fact Nokia still have people working on the Maemo OS which there are proof of if you look.. However.. I do not think the next PR will be as extensive as PR1.2 was.

yes atilla , thats really necessay!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by atilla View Post
is a condom necessary?????
The pull out method is 90% effective. Condoms aren't needed

Posts: 909 | Thanked: 216 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Bremen, Germany
well the UI still needs improvements (general speed, responsiveness and loading times)
seeing how 1.2 didnt do too much, PR1.3 sure is appreciated.

Originally Posted by nosa101 View Post
The pull out method is 90% effective. Condoms aren't needed
you totally right...
that is the best answer ive ever heard.i will drink a beer in your name

Posts: 179 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Victoria BC Canada
Originally Posted by atilla View Post
you totally right...
that is the best answer ive ever heard.i will drink a beer in your name
Abstain = zero risk of disease and un-needed pregnancy.

Originally Posted by Grok View Post
Abstain = zero risk of disease and un-needed pregnancy.
jeah its true but it would be a very boring life without a little bit gangbangin

Tags
failure thread