Active Topics

Last night I tested Rhapsody over T-Mobile (USA) EDGE. First I have to thank Nokia for the bluetooth fixes: I can get a stable modem connection to my MDA now. Rhapsody worked great; a couple of buffering stutters...nothing major.

Posts: 2,869 | Thanked: 1,784 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Po' Bo'. PA
Originally Posted by hircus View Post
Just found out about Park WiFi -- I recalled articles on Nokia's roll-out of free wi-fi in some parks, but did not know they have a client application for it. Alas, it does not install out-of-the-box on N800 -- does anyone know where to get the libxau0 that it needs? I don't necessarily want to add a full 770 repository.

The N800 is not listed as supported?? >> http://parkwifi.nokia.com/1,21,,,204.html

???

If it is, you wold think Nokia would at least update the web page during the past 3 months.

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
That's funny. There was supposed to have been a big hoo-ha in New York celebrating WiFi in the park, involving N800s. I wonder it it actually went off as planned...

Posts: 355 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Helsinki, Finland
See I told you.

http://bellaciao.org/en/article.php3?id_article=14601

Rhapsody is hardly competition for iTunes.

Originally Posted by Milhouse View Post
Try searching the forum for libxau0 - you aren't the first to be caught by that annoying dependency.
Yeah; just had to enable Red Pill mode and install libxau0 by hand. That's the bizarre thing, though -- once I'm in Red Pill mode, trying to install parkcast by clicking on the link still fails, unless I install libxau0 by hand.

It's kind of annoying -- I like knowing that when I uninstall something, the dependency goes away as well.