Active Topics

Posts: 238 | Thanked: 291 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by 46.rohit View Post
i flashes my phone with flasher 3.5 and installed global software.. it was working fine.. but the next day my phone was continously restarting.. i flashed it again bus the problem is not solved... plz helm me.. i cannot afford loosing my n900... plz help...
Reflash your device with PR 1.3 FIASCO and eMMC (Check for the latest one as you'll find 2 eMMC images. Te latest came around 1 month after PR1.2 i presume). However, after you do this, just check if the phone is doing ok, if it is restore your backup. If not reflash again. I have done 3 flashes of eMMC and the Fiasco Images until the phone became a piece of butter with smooooooooooooooooooooooothie transitions and perfection that dint exist in Nokia devices since like..... forever.

no have no restored any backup but ya i agree that an app cause this sort of problem... but still i flashes my N900 twice but no use.. it still behaving the same.. i also gave it to nokia care centre.. even they could not resolve the problem... the send my n900 back to the company and asked me to wait for 10 to 12 days.. i miss my N900 A LOTTT.

Originally Posted by fareed_xtreme View Post
Reflash your device with PR 1.3 FIASCO and eMMC (Check for the latest one as you'll find 2 eMMC images. Te latest came around 1 month after PR1.2 i presume). However, after you do this, just check if the phone is doing ok, if it is restore your backup. If not reflash again. I have done 3 flashes of eMMC and the Fiasco Images until the phone became a piece of butter with smooooooooooooooooooooooothie transitions and perfection that dint exist in Nokia devices since like..... forever.
well i will surely try it later.... thnks

Originally Posted by Flandry View Post
Well, as it says...

So if it's still rebooting after flashing both FIASCO and eMMC, your phone is defective. What is more likely is that you are restoring a backup or installing an app that is causing the problem, though.
no have no restored any backup but ya i agree that an app cause this sort of problem... but still i flashes my N900 twice but no use.. it still behaving the same.. i also gave it to nokia care centre.. even they could not resolve the problem... the send my n900 back to the company and asked me to wait for 10 to 12 days.. i miss my N900 A LOTTT.

Posts: 102 | Thanked: 140 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Israel
Just upgraded to PR 1.3 and everything seems OK. Looks like a lot of annoying bugs (such as the notorious incoming call bug) have been fixed.
Sure, had to reinstall many applications, and also waiting for an update to kernel-power (anyone knows when it's due?) for the new release but that's just temporary problems.