Notices

Posts: 84 | Thanked: 459 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Germany
What? It's the same icon, just less pixely

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by wout.martens View Post
Thanks for the update.
1 small comment, i preferred the previous icon.

Looking forward to new updates, like uploading
You can wait for upload for a long time, as it depends not on dev, but Instagram and there closed APIs :P

The Following User Says Thank You to ZogG For This Useful Post:
Posts: 290 | Thanked: 269 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Brussels
Originally Posted by dirksonguer View Post
What? It's the same icon, just less pixely
This one is more embossed...
And yes less pixely, that's true.

Regarding api... Ah true. Damn!

Sorry, removed the link to the public beta beacause of this: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...87#post1266487

I will figure something out wheI get home...

The Following User Says Thank You to dirksonguer For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Sorry, removed the link to the public beta beacause of this: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...87#post1266487

just keep working not publicly on it and after competition we'll get nice update with all features. You can ask there if it would be fair to at least include changelog of upcoming versions :P

Posts: 149 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Istanbul,Turkey
Great effort i appreciate.And yeah changelog would be nice.I hope that Instagram will let you upload

no chance to try it :'(

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Ok how does this work currently, do I need to logon/register and how? I only see 2 buttons, refresh and Information, where do I go from there?

Sorry all, I messed this up. The version I entered in the competition is v0.0.2. The only difference to 0.1.0 is the already announced sharing feature, some layout shuffling and a bit of internal code cleanup and preparation for the login features.

So for now I'm sorry that you're all stuck at v0.0.2, but it's pretty much were you would be feature-wise, even with the new version.

I will of course continue to work on it, although I won't release running versions until the competition is over. So you can expect a big update as soon as the waiting time is over.

@Muzimak: At the moment Instago is a simple viewer for Instagrams popular photo stream. All you can do is: View the popular photos, reload them (for new ones), get a detail view for a specific image (by tapping on one) and view the author page (by tapping on the authors name).

For a general timeline / my plan for the app, please see my first post in this thread.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dirksonguer For This Useful Post:
Sorry all, I messed this up. The version I entered in the competition is v0.0.2. The only difference to 0.1.0 is the already announced sharing feature, some layout shuffling and a bit of internal code cleanup and preparation for the login features.

So for now I'm sorry that you're all stuck at v0.0.2, but it's pretty much were you would be feature-wise, even with the new version.

I will of course continue to work on it, although I won't release running versions until the competition is over. So you can expect a big update as soon as the waiting time is over.

@Muzimak: At the moment Instago is a simple viewer for Instagrams popular photo stream. All you can do is: View the popular photos, reload them (for new ones), get a detail view for a specific image (by tapping on one) and view the author page (by tapping on the authors name).

For a general timeline / my plan for the app, please see my first post in this thread.
thanks for ur clarify bout the issue mate..just waiting for next update

Tags
development, instago, instagram