Closed Thread
Day 10

I am preparing a great blog entry within the next few days. Stay tuned. Enough Said.

Originally Posted by Texrat View Post
Damn, nice comeback. I am pwned.
That's okay. Lots of people think Alaska is down be Mexico and Hawaii like on the maps.

SEARCH! It's probably already been answered.

Day 11

Today I am thinking about my blog. I have unanswered questions. Is it a good read? Should I try harder? Does thoughtfix do a better blog than I do? Well these are my thoughts today that I just wanted to share with you all. I see my "troll spray" worked to perfection. Please anyone here feel free to use it on any other trolls they wish to get rid off. Enough Said.

Posts: 2,869 | Thanked: 1,784 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Po' Bo'. PA
Originally Posted by euchreprof View Post
Day 11

Today I am thinking about my blog. I have unanswered questions. Is it a good read? Should I try harder? Does thoughtfix do a better blog than I do? Well these are my thoughts today that I just wanted to share with you all. I see my "troll spray" worked to perfection. Please anyone here feel free to use it on any other trolls they wish to get rid off. Enough Said.
Day 11

(...loads one bullet in to .44 revolver and gives the cylinder a spin.)

Click...

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Don't do it YoDude! Think of the kittens! The rainbows! The BUZZ!!!

Attached Images

Posts: 1,310 | Thanked: 820 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Irving, TX
^
LOL

I was about to reply how useless thread this is... but you did give me a good laugh.

Posts: 564 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ Fayetteville, GA
This thread should be labeled "Where did Ted Stevens go?" because this is just senseless "tube clogging" right here.
3pm - So good, it's illegal

It isn't clogged tubes that I am worried about, it is the cacophony of noise that this board has become. It has become very easy to miss the good articles because of a torrent of spamed advertisements, new posts on old issues because a newbie couldn't be bothered to hit the search button and now this "I'm turning this site into my blog" non-sense. Go get yourself a myspace page, Euchreprof...there are plenty of immature *****s there that will be your friend and with whom you can have virtual pissing matches.

Originally Posted by =DC= View Post
This thread should be labeled "Where did Ted Stevens go?" because this is just senseless "tube clogging" right here.
Ted Stevens? He's on a raid with Leroy Jenkins.

Closed Thread