Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 211 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Oct 2014 @ Finland
Hello coderus,

It seems that cepi has released this whatsup.

Just for the question, are you going to develope still mitakuuluu? Or some other WA software?

The reason for this is tha tI like your codings, and won´t take this whatsup, if you will make some other magics With the bears etc.

The Following User Says Thank You to R1v3r For This Useful Post:
Posts: 114 | Thanked: 409 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Germany
I think he must first ask his friend, which asks his friend again to ask the actual developer, if he is not out in the wild to feed some bears

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ejjoman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
Originally Posted by raandoom View Post
coderus, what happened with 'libwa' repo? It is gone...
It is moved to private bitbucket due to aggressive whatsapp activities against developers

Originally Posted by R1v3r View Post
Hello coderus,

Just for the question, are you going to develope still mitakuuluu? Or some other WA software?

The reason for this is tha tI like your codings, and won´t take this whatsup, if you will make some other magics With the bears etc.
Originally Posted by ejjoman View Post
I think he must first ask his friend, which asks his friend again to ask the actual developer, if he is not out in the wild to feed some bears
Just asked. Mitakuuluu is under developing. Implementing features stage:

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 594 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Rhine
Just out of interest: is there any chance of getting the web client working in combination with a non-official client?
you know, this scanning of QR-code...

Originally Posted by Leinad View Post
Just out of interest: is there any chance of getting the web client working in combination with a non-official client?
you know, this scanning of QR-code...
yes, we're working on it

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 423 | Thanked: 478 times | Joined on Sep 2014 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by R1v3r View Post
Hello coderus,

He has released Whatsup fot SailfishOS? I don't see any release...

Originally Posted by vistaus View Post
He has released Whatsup fot SailfishOS? I don't see any release...
check right panel of this forum

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 423 | Thanked: 478 times | Joined on Sep 2014 @ Netherlands
Found it, thanks

i have always known that you are not the really developer, you are only the medium between users and real developers...you are just a newbie developer, you can just code hello world. nothing more of that...

however, i have to say you thanks for asking our question to this rude russian savages/developers, and please don't forget to feed even others species of animals, because in the wild is so hard to find something to eat daily.

I want to know if you can ask to them (someone told me that they are called/nicknamed something like develsavages or wildcoders can you confirm?) at what point is the development of the app.
And a suggest..your indiegogo page can be misunderstood, it seems you are the real developer of mitakuluu, but i don't think this respect the work of develsavages/wildcoders...you had better to clarify because they can be hurt by such a stupid behaviour from a newbie of coding like you are. sorry i don't want to offend u but just to say what i think about it

Originally Posted by itdoesntmatt View Post
i have always known that you are not the really developer, you are only the medium between users and real developers...you are just a newbie developer, you can just code hello world. nothing more of that...

however, i have to say you thanks for asking our question to this rude russian savages/developers, and please don't forget to feed even others species of animals, because in the wild is so hard to find something to eat daily.

I want to know if you can ask to them (someone told me that they are called/nicknamed something like develsavages or wildcoders can you confirm?) at what point is the development of the app.
And a suggest..your indiegogo page can be misunderstood, it seems you are the real developer of mitakuluu, but i don't think this respect the work of develsavages/wildcoders...you had better to clarify because they can be hurt by such a stupid behaviour from a newbie of coding like you are. sorry i don't want to offend u but just to say what i think about it
i also like deers and squirrels. and about indiegogo - it's the only income developers have, so please respect it. without your donations it's not possible to develop more applications and patches.

Closed Thread

Tags
mitakuuluu, whatsapp