Active Topics

Poll: Should modlogs be open
Poll Options
Should modlogs be open

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by szopin View Post
(is having modlogs public == mods hate you and will not help, I hope not, that would break the forum)
A moderator who hates having his actions exposed has no right to be a moderator. Full stop.

EDIT: If that means some moderators will resign, even better. We do not need cowards. In fact we do not need five moderators per subsection. And before you ask, yes, I hereby volunteer to be a moderator and swear a full openness of my actions as per this post, whether the logs are made public or not.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Oh wow, do we need: volunteer for moderator posts; thread? This was just generic/high level/just bringing up an idea to the forum which hasn't worked on itself and likes to bash others with that (mod)log in its eye

(edit: and for transparency reasons: I would vote for pichlo, though he likes to disagree, so mod vendetta incoming in 3... 2.. 1.. jk, a joke, srsly, pls don't ban me)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to szopin For This Useful Post:
Lets hope no fighting feminist sees that
They can always report you and have your post silently deleted. Better still give you infraction points.

[OT]Period can mean three things as far as I am concerned, all of them marked with a beginning and an end. Using the word for a punctuation without both attributes makes no sense.[/OT]

The Following User Says Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
They can always report you and have your post silently deleted. Better still give you infraction points.

[OT]Period can mean three things as far as I am concerned, all of them marked with a beginning and an end. Using the word for a punctuation without both attributes makes no sense.[/OT]
Arghhh MODs did it, no, NO, I did it, deleted post was about full stop and how brits are stupid by having this definition:

Code:
Definition of FULL STOP
chiefly British
:  period 5a
source: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/full%20stop

Where did fighting feminists come from? No idea really, full stop

Posts: 1,808 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Germany
@all,

WTF? Either szopin and pichlo are playing some kind of game or some moderator is actually doing what we're asking not to do. Period? feminist?

Even if an entire post is deleted, please delete the content but not the post itself! REFERENTIAL INTEGRITY FFS!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to reinob For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by reinob View Post
@all,

WTF? Either szopin and pichlo are playing some kind of game or some moderator is actually doing what we're asking not to do. Period? feminist?

Even if an entire post is deleted, please delete the content but not the post itself! REFERENTIAL INTEGRITY FFS!
pichlo replied to my shitty weedy post that went from full stop to period to feminists, my bad, deleted, but too late as he already replied, yes, please mods show that you are actually useful, and not relict of old times

Unless you mean word period is offensive and should be asterisked (she had her ****** yesterday, oh boi, now the guessing is in full force)

The Following User Says Thank You to szopin For This Useful Post:
pichlo don't thank me, this undermines our game, we're here to destroy last bastion of free speech and oppenness, remember?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to szopin For This Useful Post:
@reinob: we're all disgusted by the poor "We have the bravery to bring back slavery, working in a supermarket is just the start of it", once you go after somewhat unacceptable/in bad taste why not whole way

pichlo don't thank me, this undermines our game, we're here to destroy last bastion of free speech and oppenness, remember?
Admittedly, the last two pages have lowered the standard of this thread.
Any casual visitors, please only read pages 1 and 2.

Is suggesting incest bannable offense:
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=400
We all know where this is headed

Tags
where is https