Posts: 89 | Thanked: 222 times | Joined on Jul 2013 @ Prague
Originally Posted by MartinK View Post
Just got the t-shirt @ Czech Republic.
Also @ Czech Republic and not got my t-shirt, tracking code still not active. I am NOT the first one :-(

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
LOL moved to off-topic

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by AMD View Post
LOL moved to off-topic
The unknown moderator fails once again. But hey, we still get our phones, he can't touch them! We are all good.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
The unknown moderator fails once again. But hey, we still get our phones, he can't touch them! We are all good.
Whoever that moderator is, he's awesome

I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Whoever that moderator is, he's awesome
I know you like/cheer for closed source, closed code, closed countries and closed moderation and possably even closed doors. I see nothing good in that. But I like it open, even moderation.

Last edited by Dave999; 2013-07-31 at 11:23.

No, I like openness. But the way you're changing the thread name became way too ridiculous. So you deserve it

No, I like openness. But the way you're changing the thread name became way too ridiculous. So you deserve it
we are in this together the whole forum, I changed the thread title and you and others posted crap. But I don't judge anyone since this is a forum and according to me everyone can do what they want. I like the big boy rule if you ever heard of that

I remember back in the day when the moderation was open here and explanations was given and also warnings in the threads. The great moderators locked the thread name so it was impossible to change the thread name for op, explained why he did that and moved on. Not Operated in the dark. I don't want to give you any names of the old time moderators but they sure worked more with the community than against it. According to the openness as this forum deserves. I guess time changes and how the TMO is ruled

But hey...

Last edited by Dave999; 2013-07-31 at 11:41.

How was Dave back in the day?

Originally Posted by Akkumaru View Post
How was Dave back in the day?
I was serious, contributed, gained lots of thanks for helping people, but I was betrayed of the dark side of the force...The users are also more aggressive and less "fun" now days. I guess the worlds gets...harder and the days darker.

Last edited by Dave999; 2013-07-31 at 11:55.

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
I was serious, contributed, gained lots of thanks for helping people, but I was betrayed of the dark side of the force...The users are also more aggressive and less "fun" now days. I guess the worlds gets...harder and the days darker.
It's unfair right? What a tough world...

Tags
delusions, traction?