Notices

Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
Read from here steps 2 and 4. My effort was to automate (as much as possible) those steps.

In short you need to capture the 4-way authentication handshake for the AP. This is stored in the .cap file and you test it against a wordlist (aka dictionary). So you need to choose both before the decrypt button becomes active.
Hi saturn i would like to ask were can i get the dictionaries that WPA?

Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Originally Posted by g0r View Post
Re latest version of Cleven does not work for me can anybody else confirm

WEP with and without spaces in apps does not work: the authenticate window opens then closes immediately

Yes you are right..
I have made a stupid mistake in the version released. The fix is quite simple and will be done (in a few hours) when I'm back on my PC.

thanks for the report

The Following User Says Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
ok , here's another bug ...
if yo uhave MANY dictionaries , you can only select those who appears first ... no scrolling on keyboard search guess i have to make it one BIG dictionary

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to teamer For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Originally Posted by teamer View Post
ok , here's another bug ...
if yo uhave MANY dictionaries , you can only select those who appears first ... no scrolling on keyboard search guess i have to make it one BIG dictionary
I will check this later; if it's really the case it will be fixed. You don't have to merge the dictionaries.

ok , the dics has to be \n or \n\r ? well the space between the words ?

Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
I will check this later; if it's really the case it will be fixed. You don't have to merge the dictionaries.
Nice Thanks , btw the deauthenticate button is not working , and SSIDs that has a snigle quote in thier name just won't "capture"

@Saturn
HI
I try to use Reaver is starts fine but instead of "mon0" i get "wlan0"
Any tips?
Attached Images

Originally Posted by q6600 View Post
@Saturn
HI
I try to use Reaver is starts fine but instead of "mon0" i get "wlan0"
Any tips?
That is the intended behaviour. In my code I use the wlan0 for all actions. In my opinion it is cleaner and easier to understand in the N900.

I didn't see any advantage in using the mon0; if I'm missing something let me know.

I try with wlan0 and mon0 and the result is the same, from x term or from Cleven. i think this Ap is a tough one

Release of Cleven 2.4-6 in extras-devel

Previous version had an issue with the authentication it is now fixed.

Changelog:
  • FIX: Authentication command mismatch between the UI and script.
  • FIX: Capture could fail in some cases if initiated from the WPS selection.
  • NEW: Added detection on AP names for the single and double quote characters as well as a few more symbols like brackets etc.

** INSTRUCTIONS for new features:
  • Add reaver, reaven.db and wash binaries in /home/user/.reaver/ and re-start Cleven for the links to be created.
  • This version of Cleven was designed to work with versions up to release r90 of reaver and wash.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:

Tags
aircrack, cleven, reaver