seriously what is there to be excited about this phone?

HTC Sensation, Samsung Galaxy S2 and hell even LG Optimus 2X which are all already out now pretty much gangrape the shyt out of N9

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PradaBrada For This Useful Post:
Posts: 286 | Thanked: 259 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Cambridge, England
Originally Posted by ericsson View Post
Looks like the list is only countries where Nokia is selling on line. I have heard rumours, it will be available very soon (weeks rather than months)
I hope so, though I have a funny feeling Nokia may be avoiding selling in certain countries...

Originally Posted by PradaBrada View Post
seriously what is there to be excited about this phone?

HTC Sensation, Samsung Galaxy S2 and hell even LG Optimus 2X which are all already out now pretty much gangrape the shyt out of N9
they have worse, battery life, camera and multitaskting that this.

only advance they have are adobe flash and closed party support likw whatsapp

The Following User Says Thank You to jo21 For This Useful Post:
HTC Sensation, Samsung Galaxy S2 and hell even LG Optimus 2X
Sensation, Galaxy, Optimus. Only men with small dicks buy phones with such names.

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Rugoz For This Useful Post:
Nokia’s Hot-Looking N9 Shows Hope for Windows Phone
http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2011/...sleek-and-hot/

What a waste, Nokia launches hot, MeeGo smartphone
http://www.betanews.com/joewilcox/ar...one/1308666207

Need I say more?

Banned | Posts: 706 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on May 2010
I dont know why Elop is getting so much flak on this forum. He delivered the most beautiful device on the planet: N9. Can it get much better than this? NO!

The fact that there are so many N9 videos and a whole webpage devoted to how to use it....tells me that Elop is supportive of this project big time!

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by erendorn View Post
Your links are about Dolby mobile, whereas the n9 has Dolby Headphone and Dolby Digital Plus. I don't think (/know if) it changes anything, but what you write is still incorrect.
You're right! I didn't realize that there should have been capital letters used in both Dolby and Heaphone with a (R) symbol in the middle. Actually, that's not a bad set of features (from what I'm reading). Pretty neat, actually. I take back using that as an example.

I'm still not enthusiastic about this device, though, seeing as how this isn't a feature that would sell me (and probably most people) on a PHONE (or on a portable computing device). Perhaps it would make a fine iPod, then.
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

I dont know why Elop is getting so much flak on this forum. He delivered the most beautiful device on the planet: N9. Can it get much better than this? NO!

The fact that there are so many N9 videos and a whole webpage devoted to how to use it....tells me that Elop is supportive of this project big time!
He delivered nothing, the N9 was in development long before elop. He just went along because it increases his leverage in negotations with M$.

Buy hey, maybe I'm wrong and we'll see more meego devices.

Originally Posted by Rugoz View Post
Expected the 1GHz CPU, but the GPU is a bit disappointing.
Why? have you even tried this piece of "****"?

The Following User Says Thank You to catbus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by BigBadGuber! View Post

What do you like about it?
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Tags
disapoint, eflop, epic win!, laggy interface, n9 rox, so much win, wateriswet, who cares, whyyyyy??????