Active Topics

Posts: 17 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Finland
It seems the delay for me is now over. My N900 is promised to me on Friday and it’s “on the road” as I can see from UPS tracking page. It is already in Germany. There is still way to go before its at me here on finish south coast about 100km east from Helsinki, but its coming

LANGENHAGEN, DE 25/11/2009 6:41 ARRIVAL SCAN
HERNE-BOERNIG, DE 25/11/2009 3:54 DEPARTURE SCAN
25/11/2009 0:49 ARRIVAL SCAN
ROTTERDAM, NL 24/11/2009 22:00 DEPARTURE SCAN
24/11/2009 18:36 ORIGIN SCAN
NL 24/11/2009 10:22 BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

I ordered from Nokia Online store Finland 05.10.2009

Originally Posted by davetech View Post
Now that's bull. Congrats to you but that's why I hate Dell, no consistency. Ordered 11/5 and mine shows as "In Production" with 12/10 shipping date.
Dell order estimated ship date of 12/23, Pennsylvania. Ordered 11/05

They said "We have not received any stock on this device as of yet (today 11/24)

Weird

Posts: 43 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ oakland, california
delete......

Last edited by kin900; 2009-11-25 at 08:46.

Posts: 52 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ León, Spain
The people from Spain, like me, who ordered from Nokia Spain, are still waiting for any kind of confirmation. I'm very pissed because now they say we must wait to the firt week of december...

Then imagine us in Sweden.
We KNOW that we don't have a date for release. Probably not this year

Because the new firmware has to be released which usually takes time (minimum 1 month).

So don't cry just yet!=)

Eikido

Posts: 52 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ León, Spain
Originally Posted by eikido View Post
Then imagine us in Sweden.
We KNOW that we don't have a date for release. Probably not this year

Because the new firmware has to be released which usually takes time (minimum 1 month).

So don't cry just yet!=)

Eikido
Here in Spain we have a saying: "Mal de muchos, consuelo de tontos" (evil of many, the consolation of fools).

Posts: 23 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Atlanta, GA United States
Originally Posted by bugelrex View Post
According to shopblt's inventory system we'll know for sure tomorrow.

http://www.shopblt.com/cgi-bin/shop/...!#Availability
Looks like more availability Friday, except for the Tenn. warehouse which is second week of December. Seems like Nokia is at risk of missing a sizable amount of "holiday" season spending, such as it is.

It's interesting that a lot of the Dell orders were shipped out of Tennessee. I wonder if that's why availability is now worse from that warehouse?

Originally Posted by kopele View Post
Order number is 954628180, I hope this helps you. I have the phone in my hands, so i hope they don't retract my order If you need any further proof let me know.
I called Dell since my order date and number is way before yours, and the helpful lady said that your was bought under an employee discount program and maybe that's why you got priority ~ Mine is still in production, and I ordered Nov 5th !

Posts: 38 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Missouri
Originally Posted by Tsourounakis View Post
I called Dell since my order date and number is way before yours, and the helpful lady said that your was bought under an employee discount program and maybe that's why you got priority ~ Mine is still in production, and I ordered Nov 5th !
Ah, I didn't think that would make a difference.
The discount my employer has with Dell didn't apply for this
phone, but I guess just going through the EPP website matters.

Originally Posted by Tsourounakis View Post
Of course she said that to have an answer for you. There is no freaking way that with discount made you priority. Make a big deal out of it and ill bet they'll try to get one for you right away. Tell her if she knows what 1st pre-order and 2nd pre-order mean.

Tags
bumped by idiot?, impatience, n900 release, strange