Originally Posted by Swirnoff View Post
Received Amazon email on 28th (Sat.) saying that my order has been shipped
ETA Nov 30th (Mon.)
That's with 1day shipping for $3.99 after signing up for free month Amazon Prime
Pre-ordered on Oct.12
Just out of curiosity,
Did your status say that it would be shipped after Dec. 25th right until it shipped?

Can you give some background on how the progression of your shipping status escalated?

My order date is close to yours... Oct. 17th. and I still have the "after Dec. 25th" message showing.

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Amazon = FAILED...

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
this thread is somewhat dying badly... where are people who standing and fight for N900 from Amazon lol

Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
this thread is somewhat dying badly... where are people who standing and fight for N900 from Amazon lol
I keep sending them emails but get the normal garbage back.

All I want to know if some actual detail on the shipments they are getting in and plans for sending out. I might just go with nokiausa if i dont hear anything concrete today

Posts: 293 | Thanked: 76 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Fremantle, W. Australia
I would love to talk to them but damn I dont live in the US. So if I provided my NZ number then they might kinda suspecting.
Then get yourself a free US SIP number, e.g. sipgate.com.
You'll need a web proxy, but plenty of instructions on the web.
The only problem is that they might call you at 3AM NZ time.

By the way American cannot Understand Kiwis' accent anyway. lol
You must have a very thick (thuk) accent bro! There seem to be plenty of foreign accents on US TV - even a Manchester one on Frasier. The Aussie accent on House MD is not watered down.

Originally Posted by myk View Post
Then get yourself a free US SIP number, e.g. sipgate.com.
You'll need a web proxy, but plenty of instructions on the web.
The only problem is that they might call you at 3AM NZ time.

You must have a very thick (thuk) accent bro! There seem to be plenty of foreign accents on US TV - even a Manchester one on Frasier. The Aussie accent on House MD is not watered down.
hahah the only accent I can get really close to is English, well i have to be a little tipsy though. Else it wont be very good lol. I do have some american accent just not much.

Eg: Kiwis would say "El + Lu + Min + Ni eum = eluminium"
I dont say that though, I say "EL + LU + MIN +NUM" lol my gf mocking me all the time.

Eg: Shhh eedule = schedule (British, Kiwi)
I say: Skheedule = Schedule (US)

I dont know i just dont used to say those random words in NZ accent lol

yay 5:05am In Florida now.. its Monday over there.. But damn we are in NZ is already moving toward Tuesday..

I am starting to think that Amazon blacklisted my email address as spam by now lol.. No wonder they don't reply my 6 emails

Posts: 47 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Evry, France
Hey guys!

Amazon UK is supposed to ship my n900 today. I haven't seen any status updates on the order, nor have I received any emails to indicate they intend to ship it today.

I'll keep you posted as soon as I get any updates.

Andrei~

yay 5:05am In Florida now.. its Monday over there.. But damn we are in NZ is already moving toward Tuesday..
I know. I usually think it's pretty cool being ahead of them but right now it's driving me crazy.

2:40am in Alaska right now. Hopefully only 7 hours to go. And then however long it takes to get over to Australia. Think it will be worth forking out the cash for overnight postage or should I be patient?

Last edited by harbourlight; 2009-11-30 at 12:02.

Tags
psychotics unite, this thread is h a w t