N9/MeeGo-Harmattan phone is one of the least leaked Nokia flagships ever. Kind of nice to see device that i don't already know everything about before announcement coming from Nokia... that is if some random chinese blog or Eldar don't review it before announcement.

Hopefully we see it in MeeGo Conference or before like N900 was announced ~ week before Maemo Summit.

Posts: 3,790 | Thanked: 5,718 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Vienna, Austria
Originally Posted by tissot View Post
N9/MeeGo-Harmattan phone is one of the least leaked Nokia flagships ever.
which is exactly what makes me worried a bit... that in combination with those recent rumors thp linked to, saying that harmattan has been dropped altogether and we're waiting for a real meego device in 2011 now. well, time will tell.

The Following User Says Thank You to benny1967 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by benny1967 View Post
which is exactly what makes me worried a bit... that in combination with those recent rumors thp linked to, saying that harmattan has been dropped altogether and we're waiting for a real meego device in 2011 now. well, time will tell.
What?

Noooooooooooo...KIA

Originally Posted by benny1967 View Post
Can't say i'm worried for now. I have heard source i trust saying that N9 and Harmattan developing work as a whole inside Nokia have been done much more closed doors with less information shared inside Nokia for proto device and beta software tests. Could explain much less information going around than what the Symbian phones usually get.
N900 was pretty much the same, but then there was of course that Eldar review week before announcement that revealed pretty much everything.

Not trying to pretend that i know anything so like you said time will tell. Hopefully we don't need to wait for too long.

I was so bored so I made a quick preview on Photoshop of how i would like the Nokia N9 should look like...

http://s1208.photobucket.com/albums/...cell%20phones/

The Following User Says Thank You to superhero For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
nice, but wheres the hardware keyboard?!

this is the nokia "E7 A BUSSINES PHONE" runing symbian 3 but heard somewhere it will be upgradable to meego since symbian sucks for the phone.

Originally Posted by f2thak View Post
nice, but wheres the hardware keyboard?!
Give me 20 min and ILL create more images from different angles... The hardware keyboard, I haven't found a one that is different and nice at the same time, if you could show me one that you would like, ill put it right in I am bored anyways

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
not sure, ur design reminds me of a sony xperia, very sleek looking

Posts: 402 | Thanked: 451 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ India
Originally Posted by superhero View Post
Give me 20 min and ILL create more images from different angles... The hardware keyboard, I haven't found a one that is different and nice at the same time, if you could show me one that you would like, ill put it right in I am bored anyways
20 mins over!! Now, where are the mock ups?

Just kidding

Tags
design, nokia n9