Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by Laughing Man View Post
Probably because they don't detect it in their warehouses (system stocks not updated yet?)

*sighs* I really hope I get this device before Christmas. I would switch to Nokia but my order at Amazon is saving me lots of money. >.>
NokiaUSA reduced nearly $100 off the original price..
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/4201/nokiausa.png

newegg no longer saying pre order they must have them in stock ready to honor there 11/30 release date

Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
I'm getting it for $429 from Amazon after the rebate is factored in (also using my Amazon gift certificate from the credit card rewards program)

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
My god, so Amazon is an old dog after all. This is shiit. Amazon lost to all

sucks, im waiting for dell to ship.. still nothing, but ive been charged already

The Following User Says Thank You to tehsu For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
I see your using windows 7.. How is it?

Posts: 232 | Thanked: 102 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Warren, MI, USA
Originally Posted by toshinden5 View Post
Don't do it! Linux for life!!!

Posts: 102 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Kolkata, India
Originally Posted by toshinden5 View Post
windows 7 is nice but trust m ubuntu 9.10 is so much better...if you are not a gamer 90% of your all your applications can be found on linux...my everyday usage includes bittorrent client, firefox, zimbra suite, and skype all being cross platform, music is over banshee and movies over vlc media player...so for an everyday usage ubuntu rocks with only some speacial activies (khof iphone khof) i log into windows barring that linux all the way

My Nokia N900 experience is turning out to be horrible. First I cancelled my Amazon pre-order and re-ordered to be eligible for the rebate. Called customer service and can’t get them to prioritize my order.

Tried ordering from Nokia USA and my card was charged, but Nokia’s website said the authorization was denied and I would have to wait 4-5 days. Tried ordering over the phone a second time with a dad’s name, credit card, and shipping address. Same thing, Nokia failed authorization. Both times the credit card company said no issues on their end. Called Nokia again and they said they are having tons of issues with their software.

BTW: I know the automated system and Nokia says, “Sorry our lines are busy….” But it really sounds likes, “Sorry, our lives are busy…”

Originally Posted by lost711 View Post
My Nokia N900 experience is turning out to be horrible. First I cancelled my Amazon pre-order and re-ordered to be eligible for the rebate. Called customer service and can’t get them to prioritize my order.

Tried ordering from Nokia USA and my card was charged, but Nokia’s website said the authorization was denied and I would have to wait 4-5 days. Tried ordering over the phone a second time with a dad’s name, credit card, and shipping address. Same thing, Nokia failed authorization. Both times the credit card company said no issues on their end. Called Nokia again and they said they are having tons of issues with their software.

BTW: I know the automated system and Nokia says, “Sorry our lines are busy….” But it really sounds likes, “Sorry, our lives are busy…”
You better check your credit cards - I tried to order from Nokia Online Store - same problem with authorization but Nokia did take $613.13 from my credit card. When I called Nokia Customer Service, they said they were sorry and few minutes after that I got e-mail from Nokia that my order was canceled. Well, still missing $613.13 on my debit card. Probably for the next 3-5 business days.

Tags
bumped by idiot?, impatience, n900 release, strange