Originally Posted by Maj3stic View Post
OTA in Canada just backing up, and then updating!
In Canada too, backed up my data, downloaded the huge file, but now stays stuck at "Updating 0%" After a while it just gives me error "Update Failed. Update Interrupted. Try Again or Cancel"... Seems like this guy been having same issue with no response

Update is here! I am on T-Mobile USA!

The problem is the backup. I have 64 gb of music and stuff on my phone. Backing up on Nokia link takes forever. Do I have to???

Posts: 67 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Nu1st Street, Iron Triange, Richmond, CA
Updated to 1.2! Restored back up, but restoration of apps from Store was a huge fail. Restoring apps one by one from the store.
@martycollinsesq

Originally Posted by sixracer View Post
Update is here! I am on T-Mobile USA!

The problem is the backup. I have 64 gb of music and stuff on my phone. Backing up on Nokia link takes forever. Do I have to???
Up to you.

I personally sucked it up and backed up. If you're willing to lose that stuff, then don't back up and take your chances.

does anyone know how to get rid of the WARNING you have modified the software........?

and another quick question, when you flash with a different brand, do you also need to change the product code using NSS with the code you're going to flash to?

Last edited by ssjmec; 2012-03-01 at 00:35.

Originally Posted by ssjmec View Post
does anyone know how to get rid of the WARNING you have modified the software........?

and another quick question, when you flash with a different brand, do you also need to change the product code using NSS with the code you're going to flash to?
This means that your phone is now in "open mode", probably because of something having gone wrong during the update. If you want to go back to normal mode, you need to reflash the phone completely - check out the flashing guide I just posted in the other forum.

As for the product code, no - you don't need to touch the product code at all.

Posts: 275 | Thanked: 389 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sydney
Can't find it using power search. My wife's N9 lost all non-social media contacts after OTA upgrade. Has anyone seen this and/or a solution?

Originally Posted by itsnotabigtruck View Post
This means that your phone is now in "open mode", probably because of something having gone wrong during the update. If you want to go back to normal mode, you need to reflash the phone completely - check out the flashing guide I just posted in the other forum.

As for the product code, no - you don't need to touch the product code at all.
yup I know how to flash, and reflashing doesnt help. and you meant on "reflash completely" is simply doing the " flasher -F rootfs.bin -f " right?

Posts: 4 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Tampa, Florida
Is there anyway to roll back the font? The new version of Nokia Pure with the additional line spacing is pretty horrendous for readability and aesthetics.

Heck, at this point I'd settle for reinstalling PR1.1...

Posts: 82 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Singapore
Downloaded and updated Singapore variant over OTA. No issues at all! Wonderful!