Posts: 37 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Philippines
I must be a total idiot coz I can't get all flavours to work properly. The last version I was able to apply properly was 4.2, and not another one since.

I've tried all suggestions but the backgrounds come up wrong and I can't make a phone call because the call-UI won't come out.

Good to see it's working for others though.

Time to reflash again.

Hope a version comes out that would work for me.

Keep up the good work guys!

What I meant is there is a folder contains all css files (fdb) that overriding default ones, is it possible that one of the css files wipe the account user/pass save ?

I couldn't find the correct file, but I do manage to change the lockscreen clock/date setting to suit my needs

Originally Posted by F2thaK View Post
Older versions scripts have messed up original files. v5.2's scripts should be right. The easy way to fix is reflash. You can manually restore too.

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
Originally Posted by raptor2k7 View Post
I must be a total idiot coz I can't get all flavours to work properly. The last version I was able to apply properly was 4.2, and not another one since.

I've tried all suggestions but the backgrounds come up wrong and I can't make a phone call because the call-UI won't come out.

Good to see it's working for others though.

Time to reflash again.

Hope a version comes out that would work for me.

Keep up the good work guys!

v4.3 to before current scripts were either had wrong syntax or scripts messed up original files, so nothing really works... Need to restore all original files then install v5.2.

The easy way to fix is reflash.
I used the Nokia Software Updater to re-install (is that the correct way to re-flash or should I be doing something different?) but that keep a lot of old setting around (I thought it wiped everything clean) so I used the built in clear all setting function on my phone which cleared all my user stuff and reset it back to day one.

I then enabled installation of none store software and then developer mode. Restarted, copied FBD-original over, installed it, restarted and everything seemed ok, I could even open up the clock and set an alarm but as soon as I pressed save for my alarm the clock application closed and every time I try and use it it opens then closes straight away.

Terminal also has an issue with the pre-defined commands not having a good background colour to contrast them on so it is very hard to see and the lock screen clock is all pixelated and unreadable.

I really wish to use this theme but I think I am going to have to face it that it is just not going to happen for me.

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
Over a week ago I was told my Themes aren't compatible with PR1.2.

It was hard enough before that...

Posts: 37 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Philippines
v4.3 to before current scripts were either had wrong syntax or scripts messed up original files, so nothing really works... Need to restore all original files then install v5.2.
yup. I installed 5.2 after a fresh flash. still couldn't get it to work though.

Posts: 138 | Thanked: 37 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Costa Rica
Originally Posted by raptor2k7 View Post
yup. I installed 5.2 after a fresh flash. still couldn't get it to work though.
I did this; I just erased the call-ui folder and now it works, also I have mixed the 3 themes in one, because I wanted the red one, but also the green style on messages so I mixed it, xD, but well at the end I just prefered the booting image, and change the colors, I'm working again xD!!!! super!!

Can somebody tell me how to change the color of the clock in lockscreen, THANKS

Last edited by Thorvic777; 2012-01-13 at 18:06.

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ USA
i have created a new version. i call it cyan...if you have a cyan n9 device, you should like this. the theme matches the color scheme very well.

current version is 1.2

you can download it here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ntc8cp.../cyan-v1_2.rar

in order to create a non-visible folder so that all the pictures/icons do not show up in my media gallery, i created a folder in the MyDocs are called ".themes"

very simply, if you have the theme changer:

if you know how to ssh, then just add the unzipped folder named "cyan-v1_2" to the /usr/share/themes folder

if not, then do the following after you have installed the themechanger:

1. connect your device in mass storage mode
2. create the folder called .themes (note that it is important you have a period (.) before the themes.)
3. transfer the unzipped folder called cyan-v1_2 to that folder from your computer.
4. disconnect your device

5. open terminal and root. (devel-su/rootme)
6. type the code as below
Code:
cp -R /home/user/MyDocs/.themes/cyan-1_2/ /usr/share/themes/
7. close terminal and open theme changer
8. select the cyan colored icon that states the ver1.2.
9. reboot.

@F2thak

feel free to add this to your colors.

if anyone finds some issues with colors, please post a screenshot of what needs to be colored correctly and i will try to fix it.

i used the v5.2 packages in this and added and changed the theme color settings.

enjoy.

EDIT: i have attached a picture to give an idea of the feel i am trying to get for it.

this shows the standby screen fonts matching the phone. only icon not in cyan color on the standby is the missed call. it is still red.
Attached Images

Last edited by ceroberts75; 2012-01-13 at 20:02.

The Following User Says Thank You to ceroberts75 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 138 | Thanked: 37 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Costa Rica
Originally Posted by ceroberts75 View Post
i have created a new version. i call it cyan...if you have a cyan n9 device, you should like this. the theme matches the color scheme very well.

current version is 1.2

you can download it here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ntc8cp.../cyan-v1_2.rar

in order to create a non-visible folder so that all the pictures/icons do not show up in my media gallery, i created a folder in the MyDocs are called ".themes"

very simply, if you have the theme changer:

if you know how to ssh, then just add the unzipped folder named "cyan-v1_2" to the /usr/share/themes folder

if not, then do the following after you have installed the themechanger:

1. connect your device in mass storage mode
2. create the folder called .themes (note that it is important you have a period (.) before the themes.)
3. transfer the unzipped folder called cyan-v1_2 to that folder from your computer.
4. disconnect your device

5. open terminal and root. (devel-su/rootme)
6. type the code as below
Code:
cp -R /home/user/MyDocs/.themes/cyan-1_2/ /usr/share/themes/
7. close terminal and open theme changer
8. select the cyan colored icon that states the ver1.2.
9. reboot.

@F2thak

feel free to add this to your colors.

if anyone finds some issues with colors, please post a screenshot of what needs to be colored correctly and i will try to fix it.

i used the v5.2 packages in this and added and changed the theme color settings.

enjoy.

EDIT: i have attached a picture to give an idea of the feel i am trying to get for it.

this shows the standby screen fonts matching the phone. only icon not in cyan color on the standby is the missed call. it is still red.
El que tengo es negro, y ps lo queria en verde pero voy a ver como le hago.....

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ USA
i think i understand your spanish...

i have 2 black devices but have all the original color cases.

it still looks good in black...negro.

but is strikingly better with the blue casing.

i will eventually make a magenta one as well after i figure all the files to change. it is....painstakingly slow. each color has about 170 icons colors and there are about 19 of them!

The Following User Says Thank You to ceroberts75 For This Useful Post: