Active Topics

Closed Thread
Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ USA
it took me about 6 minutes to download 50 updates and about another 6 minutes to install.

so far seems ok.

not sure of differences yet.

Posts: 509 | Thanked: 522 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ indonesia
Originally Posted by lsolano View Post
I've been testing most of my apps and I Twimgo and Kasvopus, every time I touch over screen, it flickers, a black screen is shown. Also, when the menu is shown, screen turns to black until screen is touched again or menu is hidden again.
yes i faced it too.
Triple Booting : maemo, power kernel 47, nitdroid umay 2,3,4

make ur desktop look awesome use symbian-anna-icons and harmattan icon pack

thanx button if u wanna say thanx dont use reply to save space loo

Posts: 476 | Thanked: 438 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Sweden
here is the change log copied from maemo packages

0.2010.36-2maemo16 * Qt upgraded to 4.7.4 (thanks to freemangordon for fixing compilation bugs).
* hildon-desktop portrait mode support (thanks to arcean for patches).
* Offline IMAP support in email client.
* Portrait mode in calculator rewrite (thanks to Pali).
* Geotagging precision bug fixed
* Bug 12135 fixed.
* Camera app suspends when screen is locked, saving battery life.
* Camera app no longer opens up when screen is locked and the camera button is pressed.
* hildon-home updated with two sets of wallpapers for portrait mode.
* Vertical scrolling in hildon-desktop
* Bug 6584 fixed: GPS geotagged pictures truncate precision of GPS reading (0 decimal places)
* QtQuickCompat nulled, included in Qt 4.7.4
* osso-pdf-viewer bugs introduced in last update fixed.
* Landscape dialogs rotate properly in portrait mode.
* File manager "Save as" fixed (thanks to freemangordon). Mohammad Abu-Garbeyyeh 2011-09-06 20:33 UTC

what can we do with qt 4.7?

Last edited by robin92; 2011-09-07 at 04:48.

The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to robin92 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 535 | Thanked: 598 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Republic of the Philippines
thanks f2thak!
i've been looking for that one. now i need to know how to load to portrait wallpaper i downloaded. anybody in-the-know wants to start a tutorial thread or update the wiki?

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
Originally Posted by cloud596 View Post
yes i faced it too.
this is due to new version of Qt

Originally Posted by vetsin View Post
thanks f2thak!
i've been looking for that one. now i need to know how to load to portrait wallpaper i downloaded. anybody in-the-know wants to start a tutorial thread or update the wiki?
my post was not the new changelog, my bad. robin posted the correct one above your post

we need an updated versions of Theme Customizer and CSSU Settings apps

Last edited by F2thaK; 2011-09-07 at 04:51.

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
i also can comfirm that kaspovus have gone aWOL after CSSU update....

Edit : also Sociality seems loading forever....fMobi works fine but aWOL on kaspovus & Sociality....

Last edited by pusak gaoq; 2011-09-07 at 05:09.

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
****...reboot loop when enable portrait wallpaper..

Posts: 201 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ india
can anybody put a video of the new changelogs.?

Posts: 266 | Thanked: 156 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ India
was any change made to camera or decoder support???

Posts: 762 | Thanked: 395 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Helsinki
I'm sorry that my post about contributing towards MeeGo didn't feel fitting for some of you, and I was hesitant to post it in the first place.

I didn't mean that work on the CSSU must be ceased immediately and moved to MeeGo CE, but moreover I meant that for eg. some of the work that has gone on the camera would be more than welcome to be used in MeeGo CE. Sure, the new cam is o-s so anyone can do it, but to have the minds that came up with the stuff in the first place "moving it over" would always be best I think.

MeeGo CE is expecting a new release before Christmas that will be based on MeeGo 1.3 and it seems that MeeGo CE on the N950 is already a reality for the most avid hackers. So the time when the terminal doesn't take 15 seconds to open might soon be over (actually it already is with a fast enough MicroSD ). Plus, its You who can influence things like that by contributing.

I'm just an end-user although a blatant MeeGo enthusiast. Anything I say shouldn't be taken too seriously in the first place.

Please read my blog: "PeakMobility", which deals with MeeGo/Maemo, Windows Phone and mobile technology in general from a hedonistic user point-of-view: http://peakmob.blogspot.com/

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cjp For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade