Originally Posted by ssterjo View Post
ive installed the script a while ago and i want to remove it now but i dont have the remove script,and i cant download it anywhere. can someone upload the remove script?
the problem I actually have is that with a pair of JBL earphones with mic I get a lot of noise when connected,without music playing of course. since the phone works with other micless earphones,and the earphones work with other devices,i guess the script is the problem. does anyone have any idea?
where did you get the script from?

Edit: here is the remove script.
Attached Files
File Type: zip RemoveBoost.zip (23.2 KB, 200 views)

Last edited by SavageD; 2011-03-11 at 00:02.

So... What's going on with the update?

hello Savage, i need your instruction for making my bluetooth headset louder, please guide me.. thank you

Posts: 1,378 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Göteborg, Sweden
Originally Posted by ShaolinMilk View Post
So... What's going on with the update?
The intervention of the real world, I would imagine...... I would bet on not being wrong...

Posts: 75 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ under the sky
waiting for the update as well, good luck updating the script, keep in mind you have many old users as well.

Posts: 271 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Apr 2009 @ United Kingdom
Looking forward to trying this out

-_- sorry guys, as of now I have closed this project.

Seems that with pr1.2 the script worked wonders (awesome battery life, faster phone etc)...however with the release of pr1.3 nokia changed 'something' which caused the script to go haywire.

While it may cause the speed increase in pr1.3, it also caused battery life to drain faster. I have done everything I could to find this problem, but came up empty. It is my regret that I had even updated to pr1.3...I'll have to deem this script dangerous, as I have yet to solve this mysterious change nokia has made in pr1.3.

Reverting to pr1.2 after having installed pr1.3 previously does not fix the problem. I have found other methods for managing the battery life, but I haven't released those scripts for several reasons,
mainly because I do not know how it will affect other devices.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SavageD For This Useful Post:
SavageD, i don't like nokia a2dp implementation ((
i hate this pure stereo sound in my bluetooth headphones

it may sound stupid, but my head don't wont to hear stereo. I want to hear mono music in my headphones.
But they connects to n900 only in a2dp mode, and i can't change this. So i want to force a2dp play in mono. Can you advice somthing,,?

I have swappolube installed and i just installed only the speed patch in http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=73315

but i didnt notice any change in performance nor speed :S

so can I try your speed boost script knowing that I have Swappolube and the speedpatch installed on device (I mean no conflictions ??)
and I dont need the audio boost thanks

Posts: 1,225 | Thanked: 1,905 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Quezon City, Philippines
Remember, ohmd makes the device extremely unpredictable. Somebody should look into making all processes behave, making ohmd unnecessary.

Also, reminding you of the only way to surefire boost the thing: