Poll: Did you order a Jolla tablet?
Poll Options
Did you order a Jolla tablet?

Closed Thread
Posts: 277 | Thanked: 546 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ rack city
read an aricle on gsmaren* that j*lla tablet is dead and backers will be refunded with the money. so sad to hear this. im not a j*lla fan but i hope we will see another j*lla device or aqua fish maybe.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I think it's a bad thing that the last piece of news circulating about Jolla is bad news.

Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Anyone wants to bet against tablest being shipped during February?
Sorry dave, on the same side with you but I will feel lucky if they manage to ship before middle of this year. It usually takes a quarter of year to ship after they announce the plan, which we haven't heard yet.

Edit: missed the earlier news. Now I'm wondering if Jolla can survive after the refund.

Last edited by chenliangchen; 2016-02-02 at 16:12.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by chenliangchen View Post
Sorry dave, on the same side with you but I will feel lucky if they manage to ship before middle of this year. It usually takes a quarter of year to ship after they announce the plan, which we haven't heard yet.
Thinking of becoming a bookmaker and get some big cash on Jolla gambling site.

Do you think Jolla thinks they can deliver or just stalling?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 337 | Thanked: 891 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Royaume Uni.
Some positive speculation.

At MWC - not only with Jolla announce a new phone, but they will also announce a new tablet (in partnership with a third-party). It'd seem such a waste to develop a tablet OS, only not to have a device for it.

Originally Posted by NokiaFanatic View Post
Some positive speculation.

At MWC - not only with Jolla announce a new phone, but they will also announce a new tablet (in partnership with a third-party). It'd seem such a waste to develop a tablet OS, only not to have a device for it.
New phone? Ahem... seems so indeed.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
New phone? Ahem... seems so indeed.
I'm glad that you are first for once. Keep it up

I have been patient with Jolla and now it is time to move on. I think I've solved my problem for a money refund. I contacted my Amex and asked for chargeback. I have posted all the necessary receipts, conversation between Jolla and me, also email conversation with Indiegogo and all the blog posts where Jolla was claiming that tablets were just near the corner. Now I will wait for Amex to do their magic and issue my refund.

Brgds to all of you.

Originally Posted by prometheus View Post
I have been patient with Jolla and now it is time to move on. I think I've solved my problem for a money refund. I contacted my Amex and asked for chargeback. I have posted all the necessary receipts, conversation between Jolla and me, also email conversation with Indiegogo and all the blog posts where Jolla was claiming that tablets were just near the corner. Now I will wait for Amex to do their magic and issue my refund.

Brgds to all of you.
Excellent. Good for you. Atleast report back if you got the money from this scam.

Or send a pm if you find the time.

Posts: 388 | Thanked: 1,340 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Finland
Originally Posted by prometheus View Post

Brgds to all of you.
In the future you might want to keep away from crowdfunding projects

And good luck on your path.

Closed Thread

Tags
moral hazard, paypal refund