a) born in the USA; and
b) at least 21 years old.

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 3,980 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
A dog for President might be tricky. IIRC, a candidate must be
a) born in the USA; and
b) at least 21 years old.
b) 35 years, I believe.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Ok, dog is not possible. But what about a turtle? Old candidates seems to have an edge

Originally Posted by mscion View Post
Not too deep. Just come humour to comfort a saddened soul...
Cheer up! It could be worse. Atleast you will get a new device next week. It will make you great again.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by robthebold View Post
b) 35 years, I believe.
Even harder for a dog. Pity.
For an a s s, though, it is quite achievable.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
Even harder for a dog. Pity.
For an a s s, though, it is quite achievable.
That's already happened.

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Ok, dog is not possible. But what about a turtle? Old candidates seems to have an edge

Cheer up! It could be worse. Atleast you will get a new device next week. It will make you great again.
Thanks. Right now I canceled the order. I was just notified it is delayed a month. Also, I found out that while Lenovo charges a $25 restocking fee Lowes does not. There is a store near where I live so I could return it there if I'm not happy with it. I will have to reorder now. Or wait on the Huawei Mate 9...

Last edited by mscion; 2016-11-09 at 18:06.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Thanks. Right now I canceled the order. I was just notified it is delayed a month. Also, I found out that while Lenovo charges a $25 restocking fee Lowes does not. There is a store near where I live so I could return it there if I'm not happy with it. I will have to reorder now. Or wait on the Huawei Mate 9...
Ouch, could be something you have get used to if a real tradewar appears with Asia. Would be much worse than Samsung+Apple war and will also affect business in/to rest of the world if two economical powerhouses clashing.

Sounds like lowes is a better choice and wait and see. Maybe Galaxy S8 Plus if it appears early next year.

Last edited by Dave999; 2016-11-09 at 19:26.

Ouch, could be something you have get used to if a real tradewar appears with Asia. Would be much worse than Samsung+Apple war and will also affect business in/to rest of the world if two economical powerhouses clashing.

Sounds like lowes is a better choice and wait and see. Maybe Galaxy S8 Plus if it appears early next year.
Yup. Samsung cameras are best as far as I can tell right now. Just would like to try out tango to see what potential it has. But I'm OK. Besides I have another toy to play with...

Yup. Samsung cameras are best as far as I can tell right now. Just would like to try out tango to see what potential it has. But I'm OK. Besides I have another toy to play with...
Well, don't you think all new android high end devices supporting Tango from now on?

Or you dont want to wait?

Well, don't you think all new android high end devices supporting Tango from now on?

Or you dont want to wait?
Don't think that most high end phones will support tango for awhile. Has to have extra cameras to support 3D visualization. On the fence about it right now. Several complaints about it on xda.

Tags
countdown, dooms_day, specc is the, troll ericsson