Active Topics

Poll: Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?
Poll Options
Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?

Posts: 40 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Bengalluru,India
Originally Posted by GigaByte View Post
Oh puhlease, for christ's sake, don't tell me ammyt is falling for it.
Watch his so-called NITDroid GPU Accelerated video, it is faker than my grandma's boobs.

I have my own justifications for my stance, whether anyone would like it or not, but I can tell you that I am certain that he is just a kid wanting some fake recognition and praise.
hahahaaha
immature

Posts: 144 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ a spot
Originally Posted by sanjeev.a.rangaswamy View Post
hahahaaha
immature
You wouldn't mind showing recent app thumbnails in one of your videos right? I bet you a dozen of beers that it won't show $hit.

On the other hand, you might not be a fraud, but a person who thinks of himself as a kernel developer, and believe me, if you did actually reach a point where you think you actually did something, then you're an idiot, as simple as that.

go f*** urself dude i don have to prove s*** to u ..
and to end the conversation when we release it go eat ur own words
This is the reply I wanted. Now I am sure that my hypothesis is correct, I tried the so-called NITDroid ICS GPU Libs you know, I wasn't talking out of no experience.

I'm outta here folks, ammyt, beware.
Oh, and have fun dreaming about a world full of unicorns, rainbows, and pink cotton candy.

Originally Posted by ammyt View Post
Just like the case with your Sdcard fix right? Or should we not talk about that?
He installed it on mmcblk0p2, and claimed he had a fix, simple enough?

dude u gay?? unicorns rainbows and cotton candy ???
You can't even interpret English sentences and call yourself a kernel developer. Again, smooth.

Unicorns, rainbows and pink cotton candy were just about as fake as your work accelerating NITDroid.

You can't even interpret English sentences and call yourself a kernel developer. Again, smooth.

Unicorns, rainbows and pink cotton candy were just about as fake as your work accelerating NITDroid.
Stop that. They're working on something for all of us, while you're saying their work is fake. You're douchebag.

The Following User Says Thank You to XeonDead For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by XeonDead View Post
Stop that. They're working on something for all of us, while you're saying their work is fake. You're douchebag.
Possibly because I have a bit more common-sense than thinking that this is a GPU Accelerated build.

Show me a the list of recent apps, hard-press the camera button (perhaps you yet don't know that), or open a new tab in the web browser, play an effin' 320x240 res video, if you claim your arguments true.

Oh an BTW, CM9? I bet it's just like what I said, you have 2 vids showing the boot animation, and build.prop contents as the "About" screen. Smooth.

Posts: 40 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Bengalluru,India
Possibly because I have a bit more common-sense than thinking that this is a GPU Accelerated build.

Show me a the list of recent apps, hard-press the camera button (perhaps you yet don't know that), or open a new tab in the web browser, play an effin' 320x240 res video, if you claim your arguments true.

Oh an BTW, CM9? I bet it's just like what I said, you have 2 vids showing the boot animation, and build.prop contents as the "About" screen. Smooth.
u just dont give up do u see the video properly ul see that soft keys are enabled so i don need the hard press camera button

u just dont give up do u see the video properly ul see that soft keys are enabled so i don need the hard press camera button
Oh really? Seriously? WTF, you don't know your own crappy, recorded-with-a-potato uploads?

Well, YOU check it again, dummass. It was also pretty evident that you hit the back key (camera button) several times while blatantly scrolling through the menu like an ape who has just been handed a phone, as if it was accelerated, scrolling through the menu.

EDIT: Oh, and just so you may not know how to open links, http://youtu.be/a3AKs_2IEBY
I recommend consulting the nearest eye-care doctor ASAP.

Last edited by GigaByte; 2012-06-30 at 21:37.

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 1,292 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tartus.Syria
someone please erase that spot !
https://www.facebook.com/ZoRk7

Tags
community win, mor*nicindians, nitdroid