Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by mr_pingu View Post
Finally a Deauthencate button Not only Estel wanted it but me too, except I am more a silent reader than screaming things, just different personalities. Seems like I need to upgrade...

Anyway, Thanks Saturn.
Hi, i currently have the latest version of cleven... I lost my wep key from my house, im in my office right now and well, i dont understand how to use this application, can you help me?

Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Originally Posted by gosty2008 View Post
Hi, i currently have the latest version of cleven... I lost my wep key from my house, im in my office right now and well, i dont understand how to use this application, can you help me?
The best/faster is to reset the router. You will get the default password and from there you can set it to your liking.

Also, if possible configure it to use a WPA at least.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
I've experimenting with more than one version and the same problem
Works for up to two minutes and then disappears
Must work to Restart Driver to work in terms of the stop (wait to be part of for more than ten hours)

Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
@Saturn, is it possible to upload patches for bleeding-edge drivers you'd used to build kernel modules in /opt/cleven/compat-wireless/ , so I can apply them against KP50?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:
my friends ipad is connected to a wifi network in his office. his office use the mac address of the devices to register devices to their wifi network. i wanted to hack the wifi network (obv with his permission). its secured with wep and i got the key after collecting 25000IVs. but it doesnot connect with that key. it says network error. then i changed the mac address with his ipad's mac address with cleven ( without loading injecting drivers and monitor mode. just the mac address) . it does connect with the wifi but cannot browse. what to do? can anyone help me?. i also know the ip of the router. how can i use the wifi network?

Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Originally Posted by freemangordon View Post
@Saturn, is it possible to upload patches for bleeding-edge drivers you'd used to build kernel modules in /opt/cleven/compat-wireless/ , so I can apply them against KP50?
Hi,

Sorry that cannot be much of help here. I've just took the already compiled from lxp's site and included them with the deb. Nothing special - I didn't need to make any patches.

(It is not the best strategy for long term, but it was the simplest at the time and fortunately you didn't change anything related till now in KP and it worked.)

Last edited by Saturn; 2012-02-19 at 17:55.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
please help.
whenever i load injection drivers and enable monitor mode on cleven.my n900 stops picking up wifi connections.

Posts: 298 | Thanked: 341 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ This world :)
Originally Posted by octave View Post
please help.
whenever i load injection drivers and enable monitor mode on cleven.my n900 stops picking up wifi connections.
To pick up wifi again, you need to disable monitor mode .

[QUOTE=StefanL;1169571]To pick up wifi again, you need to disable monitor mode .[/QUO does that mean i cant use aircrack-ng on my phone?. becos when i scan for wifi ntwrks wen injection is loaded,notin comes up

Posts: 298 | Thanked: 341 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ This world :)
[QUOTE=octave;1169651]
Originally Posted by StefanL View Post
To pick up wifi again, you need to disable monitor mode .[/QUO does that mean i cant use aircrack-ng on my phone?. becos when i scan for wifi ntwrks wen injection is loaded,notin comes up
This is a little off-topic, but loading injection drivers should not prevent you from seeing wifi APs. However, not being in managed mode (ie. what I said in last post: you need to disable monitor mode) will.

Tags
aircrack, cleven, reaver