Active Topics

My letter went Tuesday, so will follow up next week to get my PAC code and then port it to a PAYG temporarily until I can find an iPhone 4

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on

general piece of advice, instead of wasting your time with their nosebleed customer service, send an email straight to the ceo and the directors office, they're going to take it much more seriously

Read those links though and it is the directors office who says no

I think I finally got 'The message'.........

"From Vodafone: To let you know you're nearly at the end of your monthly data allowance of 500MB. If you need to use additional data there will be a charge of £5 incVAT per 500MB , however we won't start charging until 1 October 2010. To stop these alerts, text STOP to 40506 Sent AUG 20 @22:32 UK"

Time to trawl back through the thread to find where it is I need to send the letter/email. Probably not worth the effort ringing them as no doubt I will just get the run-around.

Does anyone think it makes any difference if it says they won't charge until October?

That is 'the message' but you may still get the run-around - try the director office email VodafoneDirectorsOffice@gb.vodafone.co.uk

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,048 | Thanked: 1,127 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Amsterdam
I really wonder when Vodafone Spain is going to do this as well. I use my n900 as my only connection and thus use it for tethering as well. 30 Gig is not an extreme amount for me. So far no warning, but I am not happy reading this thread. 500 Mb? I get that from the conversations with my gf and sending files.

i got mine as well yesterday...

shall be sending mine when i get home from hols next week

now what shall i get next? i like my 900 so will prob end up back with this but always enjoy that new toy feeling.

anyone played with a galaxy s?

Originally Posted by LaptopU View Post
That is 'the message' but you may still get the run-around - try the director office email VodafoneDirectorsOffice@gb.vodafone.co.uk

I am writing up an email to send to there right now. It's currently in rough draft status. Does anyone have any suggestions of what to put in there to guarantee (as much as possible) success. If anyone has been successful, what did you put in there?

So far I've written in about how I signed up for unlimited internet, so thought I had unlimited (surprisingly enough) and after investigating I have found out that these charges are being introduced and people are cancelling under the 10 percent rule blah blah blah.

So- any more to put in there?

Still no massage for me. Im just going to download another 500Mb today and hope I get it.

Please keep us updated if you managed to cancel or not, or what customer services say.

From what Ive been reading on the VF forums, is that when you call customer services, you CANT cancel, and yet the forums clearly state that YOU CAN.

Tags
vodafone con