I could help for french translation

Originally Posted by Tarl View Post
I could help for french translation
Great, I have setup a Transifex project at https://www.transifex.net/projects/p...er-feed/teams/

Please apply as a new team there and I will add you as a translator.

Posts: 443 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Grenoble, France
Hi Chillip,

Great application, thanks for that. I want to help your project and help Tarl ( ;-) ), so I have created a French team.

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Arendal, Norway
...do you need Norwegian translation? That transifex thingy scared me with the registration etc.
Let me know how to participate and I can translate from either Deutsch or English into Norwegian for you.

Originally Posted by mousse04 View Post
Hi Chillip,

Great application, thanks for that. I want to help your project and help Tarl ( ;-) ), so I have created a French team.
Thanks, I have just approved the team.

Originally Posted by skripis View Post
...do you need Norwegian translation? That transifex thingy scared me with the registration etc.
Let me know how to participate and I can translate from either Deutsch or English into Norwegian for you.
Do you have the Qt SDK installed on your system? If you do you can use the bundled Linguist to do the translations. The translation files are located here: https://gitorious.org/harmattan-orga...rees/master/ts

Chillip,

I have translated almost all the strings in french. I kept 2 strings as original:
Organiser feed,

This is the name of your application, so do you really want to translate it?

Originally Posted by mousse04 View Post
Chillip,

I have translated almost all the strings in french. I kept 2 strings as original:
Organiser feed,

This is the name of your application, so do you really want to translate it?
First of all thanks - I'll include it in the next version.

I have translated it in the German version (as the term organiser does not really exist - I would translate it if it is not commonly used in French otherwise you can leave it). What's the second string?

Originally Posted by chillip View Post
First of all thanks - I'll include it in the next version.

I have translated it in the German version (as the term organiser does not really exist - I would translate it if it is not commonly used in French otherwise you can leave it). What's the second string?
The same !!!!!

Edit: Maybe Tarl will have more inspiration for the last string

Last edited by mousse04; 2011-11-26 at 10:22.

I'll think of it just sign in and wait to join the time but the translation seems to be nearly finish.
The only thing I would change is the translation for "Maximum entries shown" by "Nombre maximum d'évènements afficher"

Originally Posted by Tarl View Post
I'll think of it just sign in and wait to join the time but the translation seems to be nearly finish.
The only thing I would change is the translation for "Maximum entries shown" by "Nombre maximum d'évènements afficher"
I would say :

"Nombre maximum d'évènements affichés" !!!

Edit: Tarl, you are now the coordinator as you are the first one to want to translate

Last edited by mousse04; 2011-11-26 at 12:37.