Posts: 266 | Thanked: 979 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ London
Version 1.3 has now been released, this version makes it possible to click hyperlinks within books (e.g. in the table of contents) and makes it easier to clear the dictionary pop-up after highlighting a word (and makes it harder to accidentally highlight a word).

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elleo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Elleo View Post
Version 1.3 has now been released, this version makes it possible to click hyperlinks within books (e.g. in the table of contents) and makes it easier to clear the dictionary pop-up after highlighting a word (and makes it harder to accidentally highlight a word).
Thank you very much for your work.
Is there any new about the Symbian version?

Greetings

Originally Posted by henryfabu View Post
Thank you very much for your work.
Is there any new about the Symbian version?

Greetings
I'm still working on it, I believe I've fixed the main problem that was standing in the way of a Symbian version. There's just a number of smaller issues that still need to be fixed now.

Originally Posted by Elleo View Post
I'm still working on it, I believe I've fixed the main problem that was standing in the way of a Symbian version. There's just a number of smaller issues that still need to be fixed now.
thank you again.
Please inform if there is any new
greetings

I´m really REALLY interested in a Kindle app for Symbian... any chance to help you? Perhaps a little donnation as incentive? ;-)

Kind regards felsen2000

The Following User Says Thank You to Felsen2000 For This Useful Post:
The timeouts problem I mentioned earlier in this thread with the Symbian version doesn't appear to be as fixed as I'd thought (although it is lessened to some extent), I'm now working on a different approach to fix it. I have fixed most of the other smaller issues now though, so as soon as I have a more comprehensive fix for the timeouts issue it should be ready to go.

While a donation would certainly be appreciated I'm afraid it's unlikely to have much effect on the speed in which things get finished. I'm having to fit in work on this around various other commitments, so I can't really dedicate any more time to it than I'm already doing.

" ... I'm afraid it's unlikely to have much effect on the speed in which things get finished."

Sure.

But normal Symbian users like me have no other chance to thank you for all the work and time you spent ... I´ll feel better if I could show you, that I appreciate your work. (*)

Perhaps a donation button?

(*) Excuse my bad english ;-)

The Following User Says Thank You to Felsen2000 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Felsen2000 View Post
Perhaps a donation button?
Okay, well I've stuck a donation button up on http://blog.mikeasoft.com, don't feel any pressure to use it though .

Hello,
Thank you again for your work.
Is there any advance in your erudite symbian version?

Greetings

Originally Posted by henryfabu View Post
Hello,
Thank you again for your work.
Is there any advance in your erudite symbian version?

Greetings
While it's still not perfect, I don't think there's much more I can practically do to make it work better, so I'm going to try and release the Symbian version within the next couple of weeks (assuming Nokia's QA team doesn't have any problems with it).