Posts: 236 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Ecuador
Apparently we have a problem with bleeding-edge wl1251 driver in it applications faicrack and Cleven, only in applications, can someone help please. Here is the thread: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...67#post1181667

Posts: 336 | Thanked: 129 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ portugal
Originally Posted by Dragoss91 View Post
What problem had the led ? I'm asking because the that notification led didn't bother me so far .
as is said in kp changelog and as i explained, its not the notification led, but the camera red led that we are talking about...its problem? being born imo.

The Following User Says Thank You to ed_boner For This Useful Post:
Posts: 258 | Thanked: 76 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Lima-Peru
Thank you so much, i love how you guys keep making this phone better and better.

For the red light can you just push H and it should stop it.

at least it works for me.

Have my N900 since 2010 and still is my main phone!

I'm Making money viewing Ads Here Now making money to donate to the forum

With kp-50 I get a process "sh" that is using 100% cpu all the time, goes away only if I flash original kernel

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 235 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Manila
whats SR?

askfkNGWER

The Following User Says Thank You to kent_autistic For This Useful Post:
Posts: 336 | Thanked: 129 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ portugal
Originally Posted by Shinigamijim View Post
Thank you so much, i love how you guys keep making this phone better and better.

For the red light can you just push H and it should stop it.

at least it works for me.
this has been discussed...if you are in a museum and want to take a picture of a painting behnd a glass, the red light reflection will surelly ruin your pic...same for video, even if you press H you have to do it after the recording as began..and if you need to refocus during recording...u have to open keyboard and press h again..and again..and again..this way in kp50...its great...its just gone..no more red light reflections, no more opening and closing keyboard, wonderfull job of the development team and a good descision to implement this i think.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ed_boner For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
random reboot if oc over than 900mhz,

whatever the profile that i activated, its always the same, -_- a

Posts: 258 | Thanked: 76 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Lima-Peru
Originally Posted by ed_boner View Post
this has been discussed...if you are in a museum and want to take a picture of a painting behnd a glass, the red light reflection will surelly ruin your pic...same for video, even if you press H you have to do it after the recording as began..and if you need to refocus during recording...u have to open keyboard and press h again..and again..and again..this way in kp50...its great...its just gone..no more red light reflections, no more opening and closing keyboard, wonderfull job of the development team and a good descision to implement this i think.
ohhh now i get you thank you for that headsup

Have my N900 since 2010 and still is my main phone!

I'm Making money viewing Ads Here Now making money to donate to the forum

Posts: 1,455 | Thanked: 3,309 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Rochester, NY
Originally Posted by vi_ View Post
FAO: EVERYONE

Code:
echo 1 >/sys/class/i2c-adapter/i2c-2/2-0030/disable_indicator_led
To disable red LED.
Is there a way to prevent the focus system from turning on the LED system when it wants to as well? (Or does this do that? I'm not quite up to K50 as I have other fish to fry right now and need a stable phone for the next day or two, so I'm not upgrading right this second. )

Posts: 424 | Thanked: 196 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by kent_autistic View Post
whats SR?

askfkNGWER
it stands for SmartReflex. Its a feature in the CPU to dynamicly change the voltage after workload. In other words, CPU only consume as much voltage as it it need to do the opereation without crashing.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to toxaris For This Useful Post:

Tags
battery test, i <3 fmg, i <3 pali, igottaboner, kernel, kernel-power, viva fmg, viva pali