Notices

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Dont use search. its not working and you have to force qtify to close.(unless you doing it before you start playing songs)

Posts: 251 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Finland, Vaasa
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Dont use search. its not working and you have to force qtify to close.(unless you doing it before you start playing songs)
search worked for me , It seems that its freezes randomly

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
yes but not while playing, try it two times = freeze

Posts: 251 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Finland, Vaasa
yes but not while playing, try it two times = freeze
aaa......okay

Posts: 44 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Sweden
Is there a possibility to integrate offline-mode to this client later on, or will that only show up in a official release?

cant use despotify in term anymore.

this is the message? any thoughts.

im connected to network.

.................................................. ........
Offline........................................... .....

Posts: 47 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
seems to work ok! Can't really use other apps at the same time tought, 'cause music starts lagging. Search seems to work even if i'm listening song while searching bands.

Excellent my N900 finally has Spotify. Thank you!

i dont think spotify cares, as long as users are premium members.. in fact i think they welcome this. more users and since they have released libs. they want people to use them.
I believe that was the unofficial compromise between despotify developers and spotify. Since despotify devs pointed out initially on their page that spotify could track and stop it, but then despotify would just put out an update that would make it virtually untrackable. (which is why they didn't bother masking the client to begin with) So Spotify said, ok we'll let you do that as long as the people who use it are premium members, so despotify changed their program to require premium membership and everyone is happy.

Probably the only reason why it's not official is that music companies wouldn't like it.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Posts: 290 | Thanked: 472 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Gothenburg, Sweden
Originally Posted by kake View Post
seems to work ok! Can't really use other apps at the same time tought, 'cause music starts lagging. Search seems to work even if i'm listening song while searching bands.

Excellent my N900 finally has Spotify. Thank you!
Yes Hexagoon has done alot of fixes lately! Its really working good now.

a new update today or what? i cant play a song and search