Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 81 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Bucuresti
make the fonts a little larger, like in the default theme and the selected text in the menu gets white, please change the selection colour!

The Following User Says Thank You to DeeJay_XB For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
Originally Posted by danramos View Post
It's all about the 'retro', man. Now if I could ONLY get a nice Commodore VIC-20 theme going..
I'd prefer a Commodore PET / Apple II (black/green, with chunky fonts) or Commodore 64 (navy/sky blue border) theme over a VIC-20. VIC-20 really had nothing much to speak of on its screen, just gigantic characters.

Hmm, but that gets me thinking... retro themes... old b/w Mac? Win 3.11 (Mosaic browser icon! Yeah!)? Palm?

What about making a WinCE theme? <evil laugh>

The Following User Says Thank You to qole For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by qole View Post
I'd prefer a Commodore PET / Apple II (black/green, with chunky fonts) or Commodore 64 (navy/sky blue border) theme over a VIC-20. VIC-20 really had nothing much to speak of on its screen, just gigantic characters.

Hmm, but that gets me thinking... retro themes... old b/w Mac? Win 3.11 (Mosaic browser icon! Yeah!)? Palm?

Icons for 3.11 would probably be found easily and installed in this theme with a green background would be easy too....

The Following User Says Thank You to BoredOOMM For This Useful Post:
Posts: 472 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Texas
Great work, I'd also like to see the wide scrollbars from EchoWB included. These should be default for Maemo, imo.

The Following User Says Thank You to rcadden For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA

I considered doing some of those before not sure if it would be worth the time lol.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

The Following User Says Thank You to andrewfblack For This Useful Post:
New Windows XP Theme Update check it out Version 0.5 is first Beta Version. Lots of change can't wait to hear what you guys think.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andrewfblack For This Useful Post:
Posts: 81 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Bucuresti
hi,
ive installed beta 0.4 the latest but didn't see any difference from the alpha version...

The Following User Says Thank You to DeeJay_XB For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,783 | Thanked: 1,253 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ norway

amiga!!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tso For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by DeeJay_XB View Post
hi,
ive installed beta 0.4 the latest but didn't see any difference from the alpha version...
Alot of the fixes where small things like a button to far to the right or several other things. also on theme to see changes I beleave if you update it while using it then you have to change to another theme and them back. Also an easy way to see if your using beta is on beta the home bar goes all the way to the right all the time.

The Following User Says Thank You to andrewfblack For This Useful Post:
Posts: 472 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Texas
Did you implement the wide scroll bars, like on EchoWB?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rcadden For This Useful Post:

Tags
maemo 4, theme, windows theme