Closed Thread
Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
THankyou Texrat and i really do hope you understand me here as it is very worrying when things start to get out of hand.
I am most definetly NOT a spammer and i try to help as much as i can but things happen i just dont understand and it kicks me in the teeth for even trying to help.
i DO respect your decisions on the whole even though you and i have indeed had a few disagreements in the past but as we are both adults and deal with it in a fair and square way so my respects do indeed go out to you.

Posts: 889 | Thanked: 537 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ scotland
aw man, how many times now have i seen you come in with some "stand back, i'm an engineer!" idea, have someone disagree with you, and immediately start attacking them, then as soon as someone else disagrees its a conspiracy, the mods are out to get you, and you start another thread crying mummy, sorry, reggie? really this happens quite a lot, and on the frequent occasions now i see a "moderators are all s**t" thread in active topics i just know abill is gonna be there stirring it. give us all a rest man.
by all means share your idea's but in future you should actually EXPECT someone to disagree, and when they do, accept it, respect the other point of view, whether right or wrong, dont get efensive or attack anyone who doesn't agree, and please, for the love of god, don't start another "reggie help me" thread. it makes u look like such a pr**k!

its a sad day when i can't slip at least one hitchhiker reference in somewhere.

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
THANKYOU Reggie and as i reported everything to you at least i know i did nothing wrong here but hell i am worried about that is happening on this forum.
I know you to be a fair and good chap and my repsect is always there for people just like yourself.
Please do look into the situation in full and i know when you have the time it will sort itself out.
THANKYOU Reggie !!!! .

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by festivalnut View Post
aw man, how many times now have i seen you come in with some "stand back, i'm an engineer!" idea, have someone disagree with you, and immediately start attacking them, then as soon as someone else disagrees its a conspiracy, the mods are out to get you, and you start another thread crying mummy, sorry, reggie? really this happens quite a lot, and on the frequent occasions now i see a "moderators are all s**t" thread in active topics i just know abill is gonna be there stirring it. give us all a rest man.
by all means share your idea's but in future you should actually EXPECT someone to disagree, and when they do, accept it, respect the other point of view, whether right or wrong, dont get efensive or attack anyone who doesn't agree, and please, for the love of god, don't start another "reggie help me" thread. it makes u look like such a pr**k!
Also.. claiming you're an engineer isn't winning points in a room full of engineers. Hell, man! gerbick has a wallet with "Bad Mf'er" written on it.

The Following User Says Thank You to danramos For This Useful Post:
Closing this thread now...

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Reggie For This Useful Post:
Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Originally Posted by geneven View Post
The new title makes my post off-topic. I thought this thread was about the disruption of the Overclocking thread.
It was about abill_uk's reaction to the disruption.

Closed Thread

Tags
infraction, moderator