guitar chords crash after a while

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 974 times | Joined on Nov 2008 @ Ohio
I still have the hildon-desktop / custom menu bug is still present.

That's a real shame as it has been fixed for quite some time in community editions of hildon-desktop. Very disappointing.

For the moment, reverted back to MohomadMG's version of hildon-desktop with Matans changes for 9 desktops. Myabe with the extra desktops, it's time to ditch the custom menu.

Posts: 64 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ irvine,California
it seems Mobile Hotspot is not working after Pr1.3

The Following User Says Thank You to roney711 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 446 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Lake District, Cumbria, UK
media player does not play next rack and goes back to first track....nice job nokia...thanks...i have had crashes all day long and many apps are fecked up......nokia should be ashamed of this pathetic update....shame on nokia....but again what do you expect from them lately? they are all liars and full of B.S.

Posts: 40 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Originally Posted by Robb View Post
Starting a general thread for all those pesky bugs introduced by PR 1.3.

BUG filed: https://bugs.maemo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=11459
Hardware Keyboard (Polish/Poland mapping).

After double pressing FN key (pointing up blue arrow ) the inputing of blue marked characters mode is turned on. When in this mode a key is pressed for a longer period of time, the white marked character appears.

Before PR 1.3 - when pressing the dot "." key the dot would appear, when pressing the comma "," key the comma would appear.

PR 1.3 - when pressing the dot "." key the colon ":" appears, when pressing the comma "," key the semi-colon ";" appears.

This really makes entering numbers and ip addresses a problem.
My friend, perhaps one thing that we Brazilians do will help you, there is a post of an national blog who teach us how to map some national accents , if you use logics you can do the same thing changing the file and lines...
the link : http://maemobrasil.org/outros/mapean...edilha-no-n900

If you click in the flag (top right) of countries you will see on there language.

If you have trouble you can e-mail me.

Hope it helps.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lauksas For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by gixx View Post
Wireless with WPA2 still Bugs.
Why Nokia ignore this issue.
Not a problem for me... works fine with WPA2, try to see the encription level, if it is in 256bits, it can be a problem... an if it is a 'N' router, force it to 20MHz, some times it fixes that kind of leaks.....

Originally Posted by roney711 View Post
it seems Mobile Hotspot is not working after Pr1.3
you ware thanked by me man, I needed that information to update because I use this app too much!, can you update us if the app developer correct this bug?
Thanks!

Originally Posted by wigglemeyer View Post
2 bugs for me:

OTA internet is no longer working (T-mobile $10 dumbphone). I keep getting prompted to upgrade to a different internet package.
For T-mobile issue, go to settings and change the access point to internet2.voicestream.com

Originally Posted by lauksas View Post
you ware thanked by me man, I needed that information to update because I use this app too much!, can you update us if the app developer correct this bug?
Thanks!
mobile hotspot working ok here, after upgrade needs ocasional restart.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mart5.1 For This Useful Post:
restart.[/QUOTE]

so, better now... thanks!

Tags
pr1.3