Notices

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
"There A Bug In The Electrical System"...
hehehe...just kidding but there is a bug acually on your apps...
the label bug...once you have created a label you cannot remove/delete the label if you decided not using it anymore...
i try delete the label & save but the label is still there...hopes you make a fix in the next update...

Posts: 234 | Thanked: 281 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Helsinki
Even the latest version does not store icon or url after reboot. Looking forward for an update on this very nice app =)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shanttu For This Useful Post:
Also the same problem for me => The sortcuts don't remain after reboot, even app shortcut than webmarks...

Any one else concerned, any solution ?

Posts: 81 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Romania
great application man, i have no idea how i found'it. ( because i was looking for a wile for this )
the problem is that it does not do what is supposed to do.
what i want to say:
- if u touch the image, it will go directly to application ( did not checked the web ) and this not allow me to make any kind of move of desktops, making it unusable.
- it is a problem with the manes, if u don't put any name initialy, it show only the image, but if u put a name, and later decide do let it without a name, it show the previous name.

i dont't know if u can do the same thing using the applications icons.

PS: it is a great application, but for the moment it is absolutelly unusable. if u can make'it usable, will be great, and probably should be included one way or another in the CSSU.