Notices

Posts: 577 | Thanked: 699 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Malta
Sorry. I wish I could help you. The only things I can think of now are trying with a different Wi-fi connection with a different ISP.

You can also try removing all your repositories, then delete all other remaining items from "/var/lib/apt/lists/" and then add the repositories manually.

If you did a restore from a backup, that might be the reason why the problem reoccured after reflashing. As a last resort you can try reflashing again and do not restore the application list and settings.

The Following User Says Thank You to pantera1989 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 412 | Thanked: 480 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Bronx, NY
what about trying your 2g/3g connection instead of wifi, you dont have to use wifi

The Following User Says Thank You to Mike Fila For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by pantera1989 View Post
Sorry. I wish I could help you. The only things I can think of now are trying with a different Wi-fi connection with a different ISP.

You can also try removing all your repositories, then delete all other remaining items from "/var/lib/apt/lists/" and then add the repositories manually.

If you did a restore from a backup, that might be the reason why the problem reoccured after reflashing. As a last resort you can try reflashing again and do not restore the application list and settings.
Yes I did so many reflashing to my phone.

However, the problem was solved because you were right that the problem will resolve by itself and that what happened.

Last edited by Virtuality; 2012-01-01 at 20:16.

Guys I have a problem that I have been trying to solve for several days.

It is about the NITdroid, there go what happens:

1- I did a complete FIASCO and Vanilla reflash for my phone.

2- Then, I installed nitdroid "AUTOINSTALLER"

3- I downloaded nitdroid using the AUTOINSTALLER"

4- Whenever I try to install it the following messages are appearing in the x-terminal : "mmc 1 not found moving to method 2" , echo :not found , sleep 1 : "not found". These, appear after the installation is complete.

5- When I try to boot nitdroid the opperation will stop at a message that says : kernel panic.

6- Then my phone will turn off and won't be able to turn on again unless I do a reflash to my phone.

I have reflashed my phone for more that 7 times and still the same errors occur.

Need help Pals!

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
See my message 15 in this thread:

"My advice is that you put off installing Nitdroid as long as possible. You don't need it; it won't give you a better device; and it can get you in a lot of trouble."

Since you decided to ignore my advice, I assume you are ready to solve your own problem.

The Following User Says Thank You to geneven For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by geneven View Post
See my message 15 in this thread:

"My advice is that you put off installing Nitdroid as long as possible. You don't need it; it won't give you a better device; and it can get you in a lot of trouble."

Since you decided to ignore my advice, I assume you are ready to solve your own problem.
Man I really appreciated your advice and I followed your advice and decided to install only cssu. But, when I found out that there is an "Autoinstaller" then I thought it was easy and so successful, so I decided to give it a try. And I noticed that a reflash can restore my phone to normal functioning if somerhing went wrong.

And so I couldn't resist to give it a try... anw 10x again for your advice! Don't take it personal man

Last edited by Virtuality; 2012-01-01 at 20:45.

Posts: 528 | Thanked: 345 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ MLB.AU
Originally Posted by bingomion View Post
use youtube to see applications running on N900 eg CSSU, before installing.

I have never installed it, never need portrait mode.
If your going to add random apps to your phone, either get another phone and use the N900 as a hacking device, because you'll be restoring a lot.

And you google,youtube first.. ask a question here as a last resort.. and you'll be a master one day!
Maybe you should have read my advice also??
You can only blame yourself
Soooo... ummm