Active Topics

Notices

I fully support your project !!! I looked at your code and wow I guess you really spent much time on ! Sadly I do not have enough time to spend to understand the code right but I wish I will have time to understand all of it.

Just wow, impressed ! Thank your for the job !

Originally Posted by Sfiet_Konstantin View Post
Permissions problems. Either you disabled access to 3rd party app to your albums, or the friend does. Because here, it works.

Try also to clear the cache and config file and relogin.
i don't think I did that, other FB apps have no problem acessing my albums.

how to clear the cache and config file? Where can I find them?

Posts: 96 | Thanked: 125 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Turkey
I should say that the UI is more than perfect. So simple and functional. Thanks for such a great app.

Originally Posted by Sfiet_Konstantin View Post
Permissions problems. Either you disabled access to 3rd party app to your albums, or the friend does. Because here, it works.

Try also to clear the cache and config file and relogin.
Great Facebook app. Say, I have the same issue as the others who are not getting the album list or the picture thumbnails. I have cleared the .cache and .config files that you mentioned and rebooted/relogged in, plus I've checked FB permissions and all permissions were granted, though I didn't see any photo-related permissions on the permission list for this app.

Like the other users, fMobi and stock FB app show my photos as expected.

This is not a big deal, but I wanted to let you know. Thanks again, this app deserves all the positive things that people are saying about it.

Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
It's a very nice app.. But wouldn't it be better if it loads directly to the News Feed?

Posts: 344 | Thanked: 1,345 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Paris, FR
Originally Posted by Hacker View Post
Great Facebook app. Say, I have the same issue as the others who are not getting the album list or the picture thumbnails. I have cleared the .cache and .config files that you mentioned and rebooted/relogged in, plus I've checked FB permissions and all permissions were granted, though I didn't see any photo-related permissions on the permission list for this app.

Like the other users, fMobi and stock FB app show my photos as expected.

This is not a big deal, but I wanted to let you know. Thanks again, this app deserves all the positive things that people are saying about it.
I have to investigate that. You know that Facebook API is really tricky.

Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Wow :O This is nice!!!

Fix fist page's .deb. It's not working. Too many errors or something..

Originally Posted by Makeclick View Post
Wow :O This is nice!!!

Fix fist page's .deb. It's not working. Too many errors or something..
I installed with the .deb, not the repo. Could that be the problem? If all the people with the missing photo album issue downloaded and installed the .deb, and those using the repo have no problems, then we may have found the answer . . .

Posts: 29 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on May 2012 @ The Netherlands
I have the same issue with the blank page and also downloaded the .deb so maybe @Hacker is on to something here

Anyway, I love the app.. If you manage to add all the basic FB functions that would be great (liking, commenting, sharing, mentioning, etc)

Together with Rocket for Twitter and Friends for FB my N9 can carry on another year or so!

keep up the good work!

Posts: 697 | Thanked: 137 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Hillerød, DK
Originally Posted by Hacker View Post
I installed with the .deb, not the repo. Could that be the problem? If all the people with the missing photo album issue downloaded and installed the .deb, and those using the repo have no problems, then we may have found the answer . . .
Will try repo instead of deb (have the same problem no photo etc)
How to add the repo: qfb.master.zip after downloading and extraction

Last edited by Garp; 2013-01-14 at 11:00.

The Following User Says Thank You to Garp For This Useful Post: