Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by pinochio View Post
I reinstalled Broadcom Bluetooth Software on my laptop and now opens a window control-device bluetooth, but still can not be the files transferred to the N900 and from N900 to the computer. Error establishing the connection.
Obexd Version: 0.46-1maemo5+0cssu1+thumb0
Here is my syslog
Attached Files
File Type: zip Obexd.zip (20.5 KB, 75 views)

Last edited by pinochio; 2013-01-16 at 22:23.

The Following User Says Thank You to pinochio For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
You'll have to enable bluetoothd logging too; nothing relevant is in your log file. Btw, i still haven't tried to debug Windows (or Android, as my TP can't receive too from N900) side of things.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to don_falcone For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
@luf:

Whoops... just noticed that you'd updated your post. I usually watch only for new posts to a thread; my bad then.

Originally Posted by luf View Post
EDIT4: It works win xp -> N900 ok with Microsoft BT stack. However I had the same problem with N900 -> win xp. I see the same error in syslog which means that win BT side doesn't support COM port over BT (RFCOMM). When I configure "Incoming COM port" for BT on win xp side I'm able to send file also from N900 -> win xp

I'll try also the BT stack you're using (WIDCOMM - under Win XP)
Hell no, not that incoming / outgoing COM port thingy again. I fought with that when i had my N73, using Symbian OPM. Will test...

Originally Posted by luf View Post
EDIT5: N900 -> win xp with WIDCOMM is working for me. However I don't find a way to try OPP win xp -> N900. obexFTP win xp -> N900 using "send to" function has the problem that it tries put it into root directory for obexFTP where it's forbidden (in stock too)

However merlin1991 has the same problem as you so maybe he can provide me access to some test case.
Regarding the root directory: Using Widcomm 6.5 i have the ability to browse for the actual directory where the file(s) to be send should be stored. But folder discovery isn't working too. I've made screenshots a while ago; will attach them when back home.

The Following User Says Thank You to don_falcone For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by don_falcone View Post
You'll have to enable bluetoothd logging too
How does it turn?

The Following User Says Thank You to don_falcone For This Useful Post:
Posts: 141 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by pinochio View Post
How does it turn?
Let's edit /etc/event.d/bluetoothd (add just -d to the end of exec line):

exec /usr/sbin/bluetoothd -n -d

and reboot of course

The Following User Says Thank You to luf For This Useful Post:
I give the new syslog

My entry in the obexd.service
Code:
[D-BUS Service]
Name=org.openobex
Exec=/usr/lib/obex/obexd --nodaemon --debug='*' --noplugin=syncevolution --symlinks --root .obex-root --root-setup /usr/bin/obex-root-setup --capability '!/usr/bin/gen-obex-capability.sh'
Attached Files
File Type: zip Obexd2.zip (24.2 KB, 66 views)

I reinstalled obexd, downgraded to Original State
Code:
dpkg -i obexd_0.18-0maemo6+0m5_armel.deb
and works to transfer files from a laptop to the N900 and from my nokia N900 to laptop (win 7).
I attach syslog to Compare.

Now I have an error apt-get upgrade, because obexd been updated with the cssu-thumb
Code:
/home/user # apt-get upgrade
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
You might want to run `apt-get -f install' to correct these.
The following packages have unmet dependencies:
mp-fremantle-community-pr: Depends: obexd (>= 0.46-1maemo5+0cssu1+thumb0) but 0.18-0maemo6+0m5 is installed
E: Unmet dependencies. Try using -f.
/home/user #
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: zip Obexd3.zip (21.0 KB, 75 views)

Last edited by pinochio; 2013-01-16 at 22:27.

Originally Posted by don_falcone View Post
You'll have to enable bluetoothd logging too; nothing relevant is in your log file. Btw, i still haven't tried to debug Windows (or Android, as my TP can't receive too from N900) side of things.
I also could not download files from a laptop to the N900 and from the N900 to a laptop. From the computer, I could not enter to the phone.

Last edited by pinochio; 2013-01-16 at 22:29.

The problem has existed for some version cssu, seems to be in a stable of stable v. 4.1. I do not know whether the fault lies with the new obexd, or is rather a conflict with the cssu. Obexed_0.46 works run smoothly even with the cssu stable v. 3.0. http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=406

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pinochio For This Useful Post:

Tags
bada rox, bluetooth, carkit, contacts, irmc sync, pbap profile